davidmz
    davidmz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tipbet cancelled my bonus and confiscated €1865.30

Hi
    Has anyone ever dealt with Tipbet?

I have unfortunately used the german scam bookmaker called Tipbet and took their Bonus.

After I have fulfilled the Bonus requirements they wrote happily to me that it is within their total rights to confiscate my whole winnings since I was betting over the max Limit.

Yes it is true that it is stated in their Bonus Terms that the Maximum stake which would count for Bonus requirements would be only 100 Euros ( if I would have deposited 100 Euros) but it was not clearly stated in their terms that a higher stake is not allowed.
    Even their System accepted my bets and my first three 200 Euro Bets were still Clearing nearly 30% of my Bonus.

How desperate for money must this idiots be to implent such illogical Bonus Terms.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Who is the idiot? It CLEARLY stated that the limit was 100 euro's. I have told all of the numerous idiots who use offshore books to be extremely careful and make sure they know ALL of the rules. You did not. Now you suffer the consequences.

davidmz

Well I will not deny that I misread their terms but they are not very clear and misleading in the german language.

Still no reason to confiscate my whole winnings after freerolling me even it is stated in their stupid terms.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Who is the idiot? It CLEARLY stated that the limit was 100 euro's. I have told all of the numerous idiots who use offshore books to be extremely careful and make sure they know ALL of the rules. You did not. Now you suffer the consequences.
    that's harsh

not applying the bets to rollover would be fair... outright theft of winnings isn't fair

players shouldn't be required to read pages and pages of rules before making a bet

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by davidmz View Post
    Hi
    Has anyone ever dealt with Tipbet?

I have unfortunately used the german scam bookmaker called Tipbet and took their Bonus.

After I have fulfilled the Bonus requirements they wrote happily to me that it is within their total rights to confiscate my whole winnings since I was betting over the max Limit.

Yes it is true that it is stated in their Bonus Terms that the Maximum stake which would count for Bonus requirements would be only 100 Euros ( if I would have deposited 100 Euros) but it was not clearly stated in their terms that a higher stake is not allowed.
    Even their System accepted my bets and my first three 200 Euro Bets were still Clearing nearly 30% of my Bonus.

How desperate for money must this idiots be to implent such illogical Bonus Terms.
    Yeah they suck.

They know what they do and won't change their mind or discuss it, but you can help other people by telling the MGA what you think of those terms.

davidmz

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Yeah they suck.

They know what they do and won't change their mind or discuss it, but you can help other people by telling the MGA what you think of those terms.
    Hi Optional
    I understand and thank you for the information.