hippo
    hippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Payout Complaint transmitted - no reaaction by SBR.

Hello SBR,

i have transmitted a Payout complaint with a Bookmaker 2 weeks ago, only receiving the copy of my Payout Complaint by email, nothing else until today. No representativ of SBR contacting me after.
    Meanwhile, i have contacted the Live-Chat twice, where i was told, that they forward the issue, but unfortunately without any effects.

Please, i need help/support

thank you

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

If you reply to that confirmation email it will go directly to the person who allocates the complaints. That's the best way to follow up.

hippo

How long does it takes, if someone replies?

I have already sent the "confirmation" to an email address, which the Live-Chat Representative gave me and he has forward it

And if no one replies, what can i do next? Openning a new complaint?

thank you

gvolt62
    gvolt62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

Edit by SBR: I've sent you a PM, can't find anything under your email address.

I also sent a complaint quite a while ago, talked twice to live chat but nobody contacted me about this. Seems that the forum has certain criteria tofollow up complaints or not but these criteria are not well understood.
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 06-30-17 at 01:14 PM. Reason: added reply

hippo

Do you process any Complaint, cause on the SBR-Homepage, there are only a few complaints publish(ed)? Or do u also work in the Background on Complaints, without publishing them?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by hippo View Post
    Do you process any Complaint, cause on the SBR-Homepage, there are only a few complaints publish(ed)? Or do u also work in the Background on Complaints, without publishing them?
    Yes. Not all complaints appear on the front page. I understand we reached out to you now.

gvolt62
    gvolt62's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

have you received my email ? I have am automated response when I posted the complaint, I also forwarded this by email ... It is not my fault if you don't see this ... what can I do more ?

hippo

Which criterias must be filled, that a complaint will be published on the homepage?

Optional

Which criterias must be filled, that a complaint will be published on the homepage?
    No criteria. It's up to the news editor. We get a lot of complaints submitted and only a small number end up on the news feed. It doesn't mean yours is not important if it isn't there.

hippo

Thank you. I came here, cause "My" Bookmaker was listed a lot with complaints on the Homepage....

Optional

Thank you. I came here, cause "My" Bookmaker was listed a lot with complaints on the Homepage....
    1xbet?