Magyar19
    Magyar19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

HORRIBLE service from 5dimes!

Last month I went to make 2 $500 deposits. The first didn't process (or so I thought) so I made 2 more that went through. Only problem is, my card was charged for the first failed deposit even though it wasn't in my 5d account. Ok, no big deal, I'll just ask for a refund to my card right? Well I contacted them. They ask for proof of said failed deposit, I give it to them but they say they need to wait til the next day to check the processor. So the next day they email me saying basically I was right and ask me whether I want a refund to my card or I want it in my 5d account. I say a refund to my card. They say it will take 7-10 business days. I say no problem, go ahead and do it. A week goes by and I get an email asking if I want a refund to my card or want it in my 5d account. Uhhhh, what? I already told you. You mean its not on the way? Whatever, fine, now just refund it to my card please. 10 business days go by and I ask where my refund is. They say the processor rejected it (lol yeah ok). I say try it again. They say they can't or it will block them. I HAVE to put it in my 5d account. Why, so I can blow it? Now, I'm a degen gambler. So what happens when they put it in my account? Of course I blow it. This has me very pissed off and safe to say I won't be using 5dimes anymore after this stunt they pulled.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy you sound like a rookie

5 Dimes is top notch and stop using silly cards

PhoKing
    PhoKing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1356

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Guy you sound like a rookie

5 Dimes is top notch and stop using silly cards
    Get off your fuuucking knees pal. Your brown nosing dick sucking sbr backed sponsors is pathetic

5dimes is shit now. Always trying to slow pay these days whether it's bitcoin excuse or refunds

TIP_EU
    TIP_EU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2471

Tony, last year limit max bet 1 dolar (live betting) TERRIBLE.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

You should of told them to send it to you another way.

Funny how you only post this AFTER blowing it.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I have to admit using cards nowadays is pointless. Too much stuff can go wrong. Back in the day the prepaid cards were great. Now it's mostly bitcoin. I still use p2p but it seems limits are much lower nowadays. I miss the days when you could get a $7000 money transfer now the max is like $400. Pathetic.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

using cards real rookie mistake

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

I have an account at 5 dimes, their tellers are as slow as molasses, I need to give them at least 5 minutes to log into my account and get my bet recorded.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28655

JJ ...What off-shore book you riding with..?? (have your money or Bitchcoin in..)...????

sportsfanatic19
    sportsfanatic19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

LOL Is hard to use cards with books, specially for this type of errors, try BTC, or if they gave you too much bull.... just change to other book with a better payment and wds option. In my case I just use BTC. no problems using this method, in some cases 5 minutes in others 2 hours but you get your money.