Jova Ilic
    Jova Ilic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BetCris/Bookmaker.eu

Hello,

I recently registered at BetCris and made some good wining here, but also i registered at Betonline.eu and didn't make any deposit 'till now, 'cause i can see that interface is completely the same, and i founded some information on google that that is/were the same bookmaker.

So, i am confused now, don't want to make any risk, please if anyone know can I have accounts and play on both bookmakers without any problems?

Thank you very much!

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27666

Quote Originally Posted by Jova Ilic View Post
    Hello,

I recently registered at BetCris and made some good wining here, but also i registered at Betonline.eu and didn't make any deposit 'till now, 'cause i can see that interface is completely the same, and i founded some information on google that that is/were the same bookmaker.

So, i am confused now, don't want to make any risk, please if anyone know can I have accounts and play on both bookmakers without any problems?

Thank you very much!
    BetCris and Bookmaker are the same family, but you are allowed to have accounts at both.

Betcris and Betonline not the same family. You can have accounts at both in that case also.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by Jova Ilic View Post
    Hello,

Thank you very much!
    Have you got the book names correct?

BetCRIS and Betonline look nothing like each other

And they are not related at all.

Jova Ilic
    Jova Ilic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Have you got the book names correct?

BetCRIS and Betonline look nothing like each other

And they are not related at all.
    BetCris and Bookmaker.eu

Am I allowed to have accounts in these bookmakers. They seems the same.

I named topic well, but then wrongly wrote betonline instead of bookmaker.

Thanks.

moojoo
    moojoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Yes you can,no problem. Dont worry.