success27
    success27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

5Dimes - Ever Been Stiffed?

I've been with 5Dimes for almost 6 years now. Never had any major issues.

I'm currently on a hot streak and have run up my balance. I'm a bit concerned that I'll be limited, or worse, get my account closed and have my funds confiscated.

I've never bet on a "bad line" on 5Dimes because I know not to mess up relationships with a good book. So I'm not worried about anything except the fact that I've been winning for the past 2-3 weeks on big bets.

My question to y'all is; what's the biggest balance y'all have ever had at 5Dimes? Has 5Dimes ever closed your account and taken away your money? Or do they just let you cash out and tell you not to come back?

Thanks in advance guys.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15805

You will get your cash and unless you've done something wrong.

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

They stiffed my buddy when he went on a hot streak on blackjack

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5489

Just start pulling it out slowly and you should be fine. Tony doesn't like the guys that want to pull it all out quickly so they can blow it somewhere else.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

I have been with 5ds since 2003. bet nearly every day. i've moved 16 times last 12 years. i have trouble keeping my address and phone current.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3451

Never been stiffed but never cashed out more than 2000 at a time. They won't limit you by being on a 2-3 week hot streak because they know you most likely will go on a 4-5 week cold streak getting their money back and then some

success27
    success27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Never been stiffed but never cashed out more than 2000 at a time. They won't limit you by being on a 2-3 week hot streak because they know you most likely will go on a 4-5 week cold streak getting their money back and then some
    Funny you mention that because I lost 6 straight games yesterday loll 😂