70kgman
    70kgman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

Reduced juice at 5dimes questions

on 5Dimes, they mention the default loyalty reward given to new users is reduced juice. They don't really go into much detail on how it works or what games or sports it applies to. I have a couple questions...

1. Since they refer to it as a loyalty reward, do you gain loyalty points by betting, and then you can spend those points for getting reduced juice on certain games? Is that how it works? Or is the reduced juice just an automatic and unlimited thing?

2. However the reduced juice works, would it be available on NBA totals on the overnight line?

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. Question one, no, you don't get loyalty reward. Your reward is that you get the lines at -105ish juice.

2. Reduce juice at -105 is basically where you normally wager 110 dollars to win 100, you now wager 105 to win 100, or you can wager 110 to win 104.76. Basically book is taking less money from you per wager.

3. Not sure when they NBA total comes out, but the side does have overnight lines. Limit is $500. reduce juice is in place for NFL, NBA, NCAA f/B, NHL. Some tennis, MMA, and a few odd and end sports, that I never wager on. The one that is missing I think is Soccer which they don't have reduce juice on.

4. What it doesn't work on, are alternate lines, parlay, half time lines, first half lines, props.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

1. I am unaware of an loyalty point system. You are able to bet on the reduced juice lines available regardless of an loyalty points or anything. It can be done an unlimited amount of time, but there is a limit for how much $$$ you do it for per game.

2. I don't believe so. I think it's usually not up 'til the morning or even late afternoon.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blix beat me to it...