tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

PINNACLE: 500 INTERNAL SERVOR ERROR ?? What does it mean??

Hello everybody.

It's been very difficult for the last 20hours to use Pinnacle website: it seems they experience important technical issues and that message always appears: "500 Internal Servor Error"
    Does someone know what it means? Do you experience the same?

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

I do not know what it means.

Experiencing the same.

Not only past 20 hours. Technical errors (falling down their website, not updating odds automatically, and many, many more) are appearing in past 11-12 months !!! Daily. They never fix it...

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

Yes you're right SBE technical issues have existed for a very very long time on Pinnacle, but i meant these have been particularly boring for the last 20 hours with that "500 internal servor error", and as you said, it seems they don't care about it as they never do anything to fix their issues once for all

SBE

It is very sad, they are not trying to fix it (they must know about it very well, 100 % !) and they even do not admit the error is on their side.

Here, below, is an example, as they try "to investigate"on your side first.

You ask them 1 sinlge question (or 1 "prayer" - as they should fix it), but they are back with "million " questions and "investigations"you should do first (prior they maybe have a look on their side).

An example, how they treat with "your problem" ... and if you are nervous (of not being fixed even after XX emails) and use some "bad words" - they even may close your account...

"Dear Client,

Thank you for providing the file attached.

It has been forwarded to our IT Department for review.

As per the issues you are experiencing accessing the site, can you please provide us additional information?

We apologize you are experiencing difficulties reaching our site.

Our IT Department will require the following information to initiate an investigation regarding your connection issue:

If there are error messages or if the screen is not displaying correctly, please provide a screenshot of the page.

Provide the URL you see in your browser when the problem occurs.

What time and date did you have this problem?

Are you still having the same problem?

What country are you located in?

Can you access other websites?

Are you using a home computer, a public computer or a mobile device?

If you are using a mobile devise, what type of devise do you use?

In addition, please provide the IP address being used as it appears at www.whatismyip.com.

We appreciate your assistance.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Department / Pinnacle Sports,"

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    Yes you're right SBE technical issues have existed for a very very long time on Pinnacle, but i meant these have been particularly boring for the last 20 hours with that "500 internal servor error", and as you said, it seems they don't care about it as they never do anything to fix their issues once for all
    500 internal server error is definitely a problem at their end. But it could be a myriad of things causing it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBE View Post
    It is very sad, they are not trying to fix it (they must know about it very well, 100 % !) and they even do not admit the error is on their side.

Here, below, is an example, as they try "to investigate"on your side first.
    Of course the frontline CS are instructed to try and rule out issues on the customer end before escalating to the techs.

Stop fighting them and work with them and you might have more success.

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    500 internal server error is definitely a problem at their end. But it could be a myriad of things causing it.

Of course the frontline CS are instructed to try and rule out issues on the customer end before escalating to the techs.

Stop fighting them and work with them and you might have more success.

Optional, thanks you have read that.

I am not fighting, but am very nervous, if even after (providing them everything they asked), after 5-6 more emails, the issue usually persists ...and they are "making faces", like the problem must be on my side.

Same problems (these days, and previously, too) is experiencing my friend, having a Pinnacle account, too, living in another country, using another internet connection provider, using other browers than me, ...but same problems.

So let nobody tells me, please, it is my pc problem ...

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by SBE View Post

Optional, thanks you have read that.

I am not fighting, but am very nervous, if even after (providing them everything they asked), after 5-6 more emails, the issue usually persists ...and they are "making faces", like the problem must be on my side.

Same problems (these days, and previously, too) is experiencing my friend, having a Pinnacle account, too, living in another country, using another internet connection provider, using other browers than me, ...but same problems.

So let nobody tells me, please, it is my pc problem ...
    I know it is unlikely to be your PC. And get why it is annoying to be asked about that first every time. But it really is easier to just act dumb and do what they say then reply that you have done that and the problem is not resolved. Then they will escalate it to the next level.

Fingers crossed Pinny will get more reliable but all of us have been waiting for this for a long time so personally I have just come to live with it and not rely on them too much.

SBE

Pinnacle website falls down few times a day again. Also the betting slip (asian style-please, do not recommend the beta version-I do not like it) does not update itself (every 10 seconds should be updated automatically) more tham once or twice - then I must refresh it again and again ...
    It is not caused due to a football match (EURO 2016 starts at 8 p.m. UK time)... (though odds and other pinnacle service is top quality) terrible website, they do nothing to improve it in past 1 year, or more ...

SBE

Time: 11:29 (the "Brexit" time ), pinnacle website again down, only this appears:

There was a technical problem.
    Please retry your action.

SBE

Rarely appears this [as now, 12:06 (Brexit time)]:

Your web browser has limited capabilities. To view the enhanced experience try upgrading your browser to the latest version of Chrome or Firefox.

Btw., I am using the newest version of both browsers mentioned (above) by Pinnacle website.