rodneytrotter
    rodneytrotter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 784

Matchbook and it's accounts page

I click on transactions and nothing shows up. Cannot change 'today' to anything else.

I click on settled bets for today and it brings up every bet for the last three years. Cannot change 'today' to anything else.

Why does it have to be this bad, it has been like this for ages, probably since the horse racing wallet was introduced - which doesn't work either.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Mine's the same. Have you asked them?

SBE
    SBE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3888

I asked them few weeks ago - they " are working on it " :-)

From time to time, they also cancel my winning bets, if they (we all know, most of their bets are seeded by Matchbook) make a mistake ...

But, last year, as I made a huge mistake and lost XX k (placed some odds 1.08 on Cilic - instead of Djokovic, it was "a trap"), they refused to cancel it, told : "you must be carefull" ...

If their employee (on the seeding team) makes a mistake - they will cancel the bet, telling "typing error", or any other "reason" ...

If a customer makes a mistake - "you must be careful, placing your bets" ...

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

That is complete BS !!!!!!!!!!

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post
    That is complete BS !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, my English is poor ... what BS means, please ?

SBE

I have found (on some abbreviation website) 175 meanings, but I am afraid, none of them is correct :-) ...some suspicions, it might be something not nice, as Big Sh.. ?

sheepgotwool

A betting exchange should not be canceling bets PERIOD !!!! Betmaker did that to me about 4 years ago and than at other times they wouldn't cancel bets depending on who put the action down. It's just real bad business for an exchange to be canceling bets period.

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Quote Originally Posted by SBE View Post
    Sorry, my English is poor ... what BS means, please ?
    I can help u
    BS=bullshit
    BJ=blowjob
    CIM- *** in the mouth
    BBBJ-bareback blowjob
    Last edited by mg63; 05-24-16 at 12:38 PM.

SBE

Quote Originally Posted by mg63 View Post
    I can help u
    BS=bulshit
    BJ=blowjob
    CIM- *** in the mouth

Thank you. The option number 1 seems to be the most accurate ...

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20549

I really dislike the account reporting at Matchbook so I don't use it!

So, what I do is go to the old (classic) site: http://classic.matchbook.com/ where I can get all the details I want.

sheepgotwool

Quote Originally Posted by SBE View Post
    I asked them few weeks ago - they " are working on it " :-)

From time to time, they also cancel my winning bets, if they (we all know, most of their bets are seeded by Matchbook) make a mistake ...

But, last year, as I made a huge mistake and lost XX k (placed some odds 1.08 on Cilic - instead of Djokovic, it was "a trap"), they refused to cancel it, told : "you must be carefull" ...

If their employee (on the seeding team) makes a mistake - they will cancel the bet, telling "typing error", or any other "reason" ...

If a customer makes a mistake - "you must be careful, placing your bets" ...
    Can you please give some examples of some of the bets they canceled on you ? Thanks.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Are you serious about Matchbook seeding their own bets? Why would they do that... MLB and NBA get a lot of action as it is

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20549

Can you please give some examples of some of the bets they canceled on you ? Thanks.
    I once had two matched baseball bets cancelled by Matchbook when they were under the previous ownership.
    Of course both bets turned out to be winners, so I lodged a complaint with their regulator.
    Management said it was the first time anybody had lodged a complaint against them!
    Probably everyone else knew it would be a waste of time as I got no joy from them.
    Not experienced anything like that under the new ownership although occasionally when they have a glitch unmatched bets do disappear.

sheepgotwool

Quote Originally Posted by Grivas_Digeni View Post
    Are you serious about Matchbook seeding their own bets? Why would they do that... MLB and NBA get a lot of action as it is
    Matchbook seeds their bets. It is easy to see because you see tons of money up on both sides and than they disappear and you see everything blank. You see this during the day quite a bit well before the games even start. You see this in multiple sports.

SBE

Most recent example, yesterday.

Placed Isner (average odds 1.068), placing it when I saw he was going to make the final (winning) shot. The stupid " seeding expert " at matchbook, instead of to remove the odds, he probably (in an error) moved the odds even higher (it was maybe 1.02, before the last point), so I was happy I took some amount and was waiting , the bet will be normally paid out. I am copying all bets (printscreen). Normally, they settle all tennis bets within 2-3 minutes, but here, he was "thinking", as what to do, for some 10-15 minutes. I knew that time was was he planning to do. And it really happened !
    He cancelled all my bets on Isner, it had disappeared from my betting history, like as it was never placed !!! They cannot do this !!!
    If they really had a (based on their rules) reason - the bet should stay in the history - visible and (even if cancelled), with some note, for example "cancelled due to ... ".

After that I started to complaint on the chat. Chatting 2 hours, or so, after 3 hours they returned the Isner winning bet back and paid out !
    Telling me on the chat, there was "an issue ". No issue ! It was the mistake of "the seeding expert " ... If that bet was seeded (offered) by another customer - they would normally pay it out. But, as they (firstly) cancelled it - it was made by a Matchbook employee !
    They are taking (copying) odds from Pinnacle. If Pinnacle removes (closes, of any reason) a match - all odds (at the same second) are removed also at Matchbook. If Pinnacle make an error (typing), that odds are copied with this error ...

That bet was not my first cancelling experience with them ...

It happens few times a year.

Always, when I caught some valuable odds ...

Even, they added some stupid rules (into that market rules), for example here:

• For consistency, Matchbook, using all available resources, will determine the fair market value (probability) at the time the bet was matched. Comparing against this value, if the probability of the incorrect offer, is 10% less than, or 10% greater than, the fair market probability, then Matchbook reserves the right to void the trade in question.

They are saying, "we want to protect customers ... ". NO, they want to protect their "seeding experts " ....otherwise, he must (I am sure) pay for it from his own pocket ...

SBE

Just have a look. Pinnacle website is down, in past few hours, and almost no tennis odds available at Matchbook, at the same time. They have no place to take it (copy) from ...

Once Pinnacle starts to work - all tennis (French Open) matches will be seeded immediately ...