killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

1Vice Max Payout Received

I just wanted to put it out there I received their max payout today. Their lines are decent, the variety of lines are very good and they graded fast. I took them up on their NBA 2X Win promotion but also made some via NCAA as well as NFL. Their customer service was top notch, both Jennifer and Griffin were very straight forward and took care of any issue. The numerous comments people made about how their NBA promo cutoff was bad were probably based off the fact they were taking a shot at the book and were pissed they got cut off. I deposited $500, which is not my normal, and took the Wizards as my team. Made the first 30-40 games interesting where they were a very disappointing team because it go me to this payout. Maybe my experience is different than others because I really AM a recreational bettor. If I were a book and found people taking shots at a very generous promotion, I probably would be very blunt too.

Anyways.. just wanted to give an honest review because with some of the bad PR they seem to get they really lived up to my expectations.. and really are pretty close to being as good as 5Dimes.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

You got cut off when everybody else did. They didn't take any shots. They bet what they were allowed.

It was a very generous promotion. Too generous.

The book is now as good as America's Bookie.

Congrats on the payout. Great it worked out for all concerned.

seanrachel13
    seanrachel13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4920

Nobody is taking a shot there taking advantage of a crazy promotion put out there by 1 vice! As good as 5dimes? Don't remember them needing a bailout.

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

You know what, if a book in a totally unregulated country chooses to do what it has to do to make good on their obligations rather than close shop and run it makes them a hell of a lot better than many, including the shop the owners of this site were in bed with.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully they're relatively balanced for tomorrow and a Carolina win doesn't crush them and all this shit blows over soon.

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusPaige View Post
    You know what, if a book in a totally unregulated country chooses to do what it has to do to make good on their obligations rather than close shop and run it makes them a hell of a lot better than many, including the shop the owners of this site were in bed with.

Thanks for the update. Hopefully they're relatively balanced for tomorrow and a Carolina win doesn't crush them and all this shit blows over soon.
    They're not. They took major positions on Denver and Over. I wouldn't feel too good about a large 1V balance if Carolina covers, and even worse if it also goes under.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

They offer variety, semi-decent lines and they pay... wtf else is there needed? Yes, I was worried about getting paid seeing as the amount of the payout when significant to me. But in the end I got paid.. that put's them in a league of trust to me. When I took the promotion I didn't put $500 max to start on every game like most did.. I started managing my bankroll and worked it up. Some people met their crazy rollover in less then a week (3-4 NBA games). I didn't use it as a get rich quick scheme because I am recreational with my bets. I fricken bet handball and volleyball during the day because it's action. To each their own though... we all are responsible for our own money. All I intended to do here is let people know they paid, even during some bailout or whatevers going on. No one should ever be going towards a rec book thinking they are going to come out a pro, just my opinion though.
    Points Awarded:

aortega521 gave killawookie 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

temple2010
    temple2010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4189

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    They offer variety, semi-decent lines and they pay... wtf else is there needed? Yes, I was worried about getting paid seeing as the amount of the payout when significant to me. But in the end I got paid.. that put's them in a league of trust to me. When I took the promotion I didn't put $500 max to start on every game like most did.. I started managing my bankroll and worked it up. Some people met their crazy rollover in less then a week (3-4 NBA games). I didn't use it as a get rich quick scheme because I am recreational with my bets. I fricken bet handball and volleyball during the day because it's action. To each their own though... we all are responsible for our own money. All I intended to do here is let people know they paid, even during some bailout or whatevers going on. No one should ever be going towards a rec book thinking they are going to come out a pro, just my opinion though.
    The goal of every gambler is to win and win as much as you can! You sound like we're supposed to feel bad when we win?? If a book is gonna be stupid and offer ridiculous promos then that's on them and I'm gonna beat their brains in for whatever I can. If you didn't bet the max on the basketball promo then that's your fault- you just lost out on a hell of a lot. Fak these books people- if they wanna give us money take it! I know if I find money on the street I pick it up- just like everybody else.

Buffalo Nickle

They don't pay. RDG does. Take one of their new bonuses and let us know how you like it. I doubt you will bet with them again.

Buffalo Nickle

No need for thank you notes here. If you want to thank Griff, send him a damn deposit. He needs to win some back.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Good to hear you got paid.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    They don't pay. RDG does. Take one of their new bonuses and let us know how you like it. I doubt you will bet with them again.
    Here we go again , BIG MOUTH NIcKLE.
    says he spoke to someone in the know but he cannot name them.,
    well NAME THEM or you are full of feces .do do or horse droppings,
    typical forum guy you have proven to be , talk a whole bunch of smack with nothing to back it up, name names foolio.......
    cannot do that then as always you are full of a hidden agenda for your own free play. from some other shop.
    Looks like vice, made denver -4 three years ago denver lost, they won,
    then looks like vice made it Seattle -2 last year vice won,
    they made Carolina minus three this year and well Carolina won ohh wait a minute, they lost vice won.
    seems consistant to me.

T4TRUTH
    T4TRUTH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

No need for thank you notes here. If you want to thank Griff, send him a damn deposit. He needs to win some back.
    RDG... pays ??
    I did not read that in any statements, I read that they have teamed up with them and infrastructure etc etc, they clearly stated only makes them stronger.
    Makes business sense to me, but I guess nickle the only business you know about is , $5 bj's you be giving out the back of the stables at suffolk downs, to get your next exacta..........
    too far for you to travel maybe, $2 discount s at yonkers.............gets you a 10 cent super at least.
    You talk a lot of in the know crap but cannot name someone, maybe that someone does exist, you cannot name them or they will get fired for talking gossip.. then if they get fired for helping you spread rumours, where or who is gonna give you your $20 free bet every week?????
    Name names or hit the bricks pal.

Iam glad to hear they have secured a team mate in the game as it gives me deeper security.
    rdg not a bad bunch to be mixed up with, solid record. and again will probably to continue the vice motto.
    HAS ANYONE EVER NOT BEEN PAID??????
    I have been watchin and following them for a while now and I have yet to see a NON PAY.
    until that happens my money is nice a safe and further backed, so two operations backing my money.. makes me sleep twice as soundly.

by the way this francis drake, in SF you got to check it out, the bed is out of this world comfortable...and knowing vice has my money secured, great combination.
    oh just to toot a little I made a wonderful wager on Denver at+225 so it is all good, back to the planes trains and automobiles tomorrow midday
    so will check in when planes all land safely.
    Great super bowl experience, screw vegas, san francisco is a cool spot...not that close to the stadium though, like a 40 minute ride.

But it was great time .
    so NICKLE PUT UP OR SHUT.
    who is the inside info person???
    name them or you are full to the neck, ohhhh sorry I forgot you are no neck thug from the back barns of yonkers, LOLOLOL
    wont be able to reply all day tomorrow cause of travel as I had said, so hit me from any angle you want, you have been exposed long time ago for being full of air.......and chit, but air anyway

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by T4TRUTH View Post
    RDG... pays ??
    I did not read that in any statements, I read that they have teamed up with them and infrastructure etc etc, they clearly stated only makes them stronger.
    Makes business sense to me, but I guess nickle the only business you know about is , $5 bj's you be giving out the back of the stables at suffolk downs, to get your next exacta..........
    too far for you to travel maybe, $2 discount s at yonkers.............gets you a 10 cent super at least.
    You talk a lot of in the know crap but cannot name someone, maybe that someone does exist, you cannot name them or they will get fired for talking gossip.. then if they get fired for helping you spread rumours, where or who is gonna give you your $20 free bet every week?????
    Name names or hit the bricks pal.

Iam glad to hear they have secured a team mate in the game as it gives me deeper security.
    rdg not a bad bunch to be mixed up with, solid record. and again will probably to continue the vice motto.
    HAS ANYONE EVER NOT BEEN PAID??????
    I have been watchin and following them for a while now and I have yet to see a NON PAY.
    until that happens my money is nice a safe and further backed, so two operations backing my money.. makes me sleep twice as soundly.

by the way this francis drake, in SF you got to check it out, the bed is out of this world comfortable...and knowing vice has my money secured, great combination.
    oh just to toot a little I made a wonderful wager on Denver at+225 so it is all good, back to the planes trains and automobiles tomorrow midday
    so will check in when planes all land safely.
    Great super bowl experience, screw vegas, san francisco is a cool spot...not that close to the stadium though, like a 40 minute ride.

But it was great time .
    so NICKLE PUT UP OR SHUT.
    who is the inside info person???
    name them or you are full to the neck, ohhhh sorry I forgot you are no neck thug from the back barns of yonkers, LOLOLOL
    wont be able to reply all day tomorrow cause of travel as I had said, so hit me from any angle you want, you have been exposed long time ago for being full of air.......and chit, but air anyway
    Hey man...... What's wrong with Suffolk Downs 💈💰

temple2010

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Hey man...... What's wrong with Suffolk Downs 
    lmao

Buffalo Nickle

Truthy, if I did not know better I would think you were Griff himself as you guys type exactly the same.

You had better watch yourself bloodbrother because I have got something of yours you might want back.

I will reveal more when and if necessary.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

The funny thing is Buffalo Nickle and A s s Wipe love to talk shit but don't have anything to back up their statements. FYI I too was paid again. In fact I've been paid weekly without fail. I can be accused of being from 1Vice just like others here have but all that matters to me is get paid.

1Vice has been up front with me and I appreciate how they've handled my account. When I have questions I ask them like a man instead of speculating on forums.

Buffalo Bill and A S S Wipe can have fun together good riddance to those dip shits

Santiago502
    Update your status
    Santiago502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

I'm glad you got paid I remain optimistic that I will eventually. I've been waiting 6 weeks for my payout but its been put on hold. Below is the message I received from Griffin today. This just feels a like a long time to wait but hopefully by next week I will know something. I had received 4 payouts prior to this rather quickly.

As I told you before;
    This as you know is a busy time of the year for us, so any payments that were pending have been put on hold and before any new more payments are made to you we will need to have a full audit of your wagering account here at 1vice. This will conclude the week after Superbowl once things calm down. I will be in touch with you directly regarding payment options.
    So I will be in touch once we are finished ok
    Thanks
    Last edited by Santiago502; 02-10-16 at 10:59 AM.

libra2jay
    libra2jay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Sounds like Griffin has booked a flight and is packing his bags (with players funds).

Mickey Mouse book.

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10486

not a fan of 1vice. limited me to a $100 on the first day I made my deposit

seanrachel13

Only a lunatic would play there at this point!! Offer me a 500 percent bonus and pay me even if i lose and i would stay away!!!

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

I have been paid out before. Always under 1k. I will be requesting a payout tomorrow and update this thread.

hans83
    hans83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

congrats on payout.

italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

Quote Originally Posted by libra2jay View Post
    Sounds like Griffin has booked a flight and is packing his bags (with players funds).

Mickey Mouse book.
    NOTICE*

WE MOVED TO A NEW SERVER LAST NIGHT SO IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES LOGGING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT PLEASE

CLEAN YOUR CACHE

CLEAN YOUR COOKIES

THEN TRY AGAIN USING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS FOR USER & PASSWORD

I do not think either fled

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

U gotta love people still saying how good 1vice is when this whole football season Griffen the owner planned to stiff people or tried anything shady the whole season with getting people to deposit knowing he was in trouble. Yet people still think he is a good guy.
    Why would anyone deposit here with him still running it? If u want to play at one of these books wouldn't Americas Bookie be the place to deposit?

temple2010

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    U gotta love people still saying how good 1vice is when this whole football season Griffen the owner planned to stiff people or tried anything shady the whole season with getting people to deposit knowing he was in trouble. Yet people still think he is a good guy.
    Why would anyone deposit here with him still running it? If u want to play at one of these books wouldn't Americas Bookie be the place to deposit?

exactly

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20376

I'm currently loaded up here. This past day their website and servers have been all kinds of screwed up. They told me they moved to new servers. Either way they seem like a stand up shop. I'm yet to request a payout so I can't really speak on their behalf.

seanrachel13

You have yet to be paid? But they are a stand up shop based on what that they take your deposits!! You have not gotten paid yet knucklehead don't you think you should try and take some out after hearing they are in a little trouble?

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by temple2010 View Post
    exactly
    Agree. If you need to play with at least one bonus shop, make it be Americas Bookie

italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

guys talk so much about american bookie, but is classificat from sportbookreview D + instead 1vice C +,

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by italiano View Post
    guys talk so much about american bookie, but is classificat from sportbookreview D + instead 1vice C +,
    SBR has an advertising deal with 1Vice Italiano. No deal with Americas Bookie. SBR and Americas Bookie don't get along. You can buy your rating at SBR.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Quote Originally Posted by italiano View Post
    Their rating has more to do with historical issues rather than current performance.

Plenty of reliable posters like the book.

Optional

SBR has an advertising deal with 1Vice Italiano. No deal with Americas Bookie. SBR and Americas Bookie don't get along. You can buy your rating at SBR.
    They do?? Can't say I have ever spotted any ads for 1vice here.

You're full of all sorts of 'inside information' about this 1vice shop it seems.

Buffalo Nickle

Hyperlinks are not free Optional. I don't need any inside information to identify obvious issues with a book. It is all available to anyone that looks.

Optional

LOL. I think you might be adding up 1 + 1 and coming to 3 a bit with this 1vice stuff Buffalo ;-)

Buffalo Nickle

I use basic math. 1 + 1 = 2. SBR uses advanced math. A negative times a negative is a POSITIVE.

12 Last