italiano
    italiano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2609

error odds match live

guys what if a bookmaker during a live game, wrong placement of shares, then there is an error of proportion? cancel bet? What provides in this case?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by italiano View Post
    guys what if a bookmaker during a live game, wrong placement of shares, then there is an error of proportion? cancel bet? What provides in this case?
    I am not 100% understanding your words.

Don't know what you mean by 'wrong placement of shares' or 'error of proportion'

Help with different words for these please?

italiano

I mean, if for example, a bookmakers on, live betting, accidentally swaps the odds, for example miami vs Indian, reverses the shares of the two teams and I take advantage of the error, what happens? my bet is valid?

henryslug
    henryslug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

a number of things could happen depending on your luck and whichever bookie you're using

if you're using pinnacle or another reputable book they will most likely void the bet as soon as they realise and message you

if you're on some shitty book they might wait until the game is over and void your bet only if it wins

italiano

I tell you what happened, I bet bookamkers rating B, but only few euro because I was curious to know whether they accepted it or not, the bet was accepted and at the end of the meeting, continued to accept the bet, from there say that the bet was a loser, so I wonder, if the bet was a winning what was going on?

Optional

It's a no win situation betting these sort of errors.

If the bet wins, it will be checked and usually voided.

If it loses and no one has bet the other side (which is quite normal if the odds are bad for it) then the bet will probably be graded as a loss without any checking.

If you then go to the book saying 'hey, that bet was an error and my loser should be voided', some books are likely to void it for you then close your account for knowingly taking a shot at them.

It very often does not turn out well for the player.

italiano

so you're telling me to take the loss, and just possibly it is repeated, and the bet proves successful, enforce the same treatment, correct?

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

so you're telling me to take the loss, and just possibly it is repeated, and the bet proves successful, enforce the same treatment, correct?
    he is telling you that it is a very big risk betting on bad lines and that there is a big chance you will get booted or cheated out of your money

Optional

No, not telling you to take the loss. Just trying to explain the problem for players with this as pjesnik24 said.

Personally, if I valued my account at the book I would probably forget it but the book may very well just void it and not worry too.

Basically up to you. Technically you are entitled to have the bet voided but understand that you will look like a 'shot taker' if you go ask for it now the match is over.

italiano

some, in fact, I decided to leave everything to stay in the end I bet, but if a recapitalization days, I'll take this as an example when I bet if I win I may cancel the bet