TriCard4Me
    TriCard4Me's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st Bodog Payout

OK, so I just requested my 1st Bodog payout after opening an account on Saturday. I deposited $100 and before I knew it I was up to $1375. The request was made at 10:17AM EST on 1/19/10 and at 10:58AM EST I already received an email from them asking for the typical documents for a 1st time paout request.

I will keep you guys posted.........

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

They've been very quick on payouts, should only be 2-3 business days after you get your info in.

Nice job on building up to 1.3K

S.K.M.
    S.K.M.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

I just recently requested my first one from them too. They said i need to send them the credit card verification form.....

TriCard4Me

Just got the email saying my payout has been processed and I should expect my check within the next 7 business days. I gotta say that so far I am very very impressed with Bodog!!!

frauhanna
    frauhanna's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good to know that bodog process they payout very well.

TriCard4Me

Well guys, I got my check AND it cleared!!! woohoooo!!!

The worst part of this whole ordeal was FEDEX!! They refused to leave the package with a neighboor and i wasnt home the 1st two attempts. I ended up having to go to the FEDEX location and get it myself.

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Next time just tape a note to your door addressed to FedEx:
    "Dear Fedex, I give my permission for you to leave package with tracking #.......... without my signature." And sign it.

bleedblue
    bleedblue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4551

Or you should be able to sign the doortag after they show up the first time, so they can just leave it the next day...

king
    king's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Thats great to hear you got a payout out like that. So at 1/19/2010 they shipped it and when was the first time fedex came. I am trying to see how long it took to get the check if you were home. I am guessing 5 days.

TriCard4Me

They came for the 1st time on Monday the 25th but missed them. I put a note on the door Tuesday morning the 26th put for some reason they did not do as I said. I ended up going Tuesday night to the FEDEX main location to pick it up. All in all I am very impressed with Bodog. I requested a payout on the 19th in the morning and by 6PM of the same day I received an email saying my payout has been processed and the check will be going out. So without counting Saturday and Sunday, it took all over 3 Business days for my check to show up at my door (not Bodog's fault I wasnt home).

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I love Bodog..except lines being posted several hours after other books..the security is great though..