TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Bovada painstakingly slow in grading bets lately

Hey all...anyone having this issue? Both Sunday and now tonight...I had Bills/Jaguars over 41.5 on Sunday...the game ended at 12:47 ET, but the winnings weren't credited into my account until after the 1 o'clock kickoffs (thinking it was like 1:05 or so).

I thought that it was just the website experiencing heavy volume being that it was right before kickoff on a Sunday, but the same thing happened tonight. I took Sabres/Flyers over 1.5 for the 1st period...the bet ended at about 7:50 ET, and now still some 20 minutes later, the bet hasn't been graded. In this day and age, this is unacceptably slow, especially for a company that has been around as long as they have.

My question is...is this for everyone or are they just slow-grading me because I've been on a tear lately? I'm no tin-foil hat kid of guy, but I'd definitely like to figure out what's going on here either way.

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Almost 40 minutes later and it's still not graded. I know of no book that holds first period wagers until the game is over...and I know that in the case of football, all of my first half wagers have been graded right when it ends.

EDIT: Money finally in available balance at 8:33 ET...almost 45 minutes. Unreal
    Last edited by TheSchafe; 10-27-15 at 07:34 PM.