katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle Won't accept my Password

Just wondering if I am the only one today. This morning early it was fine then abt mid morning it shut down and when I reentered my password it said it was no good. Cleared cache, changed browsers and even did a reset with Pinny's automated system and then the new password was rejected also. Now I know some of you are sayin "What did Pinny say?" predictably it was all my fault. I don't know my own password, I don't know the new one and I (of course) didn't clear my cache and cookies. Pinny is never screwed up. with no live chat or phone u are stuck waiting hours for email responses which don't even address the problem.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

working for me

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

8/5/2015
    11:02 AM
    Your Pinnacle Sports Password is now case sensitive, please ensure that you are typing it in using the correct case.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

Here is a message scrolling across the member area right now....

8/5/2015
    11:02 AM Your Pinnacle Sports Password is now case sensitive, please ensure that you are typing it in using the correct case.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea they trotted that out to me also. I dont have any caps in my password. lolol i found a backdoor in and cs helped me NONE at all.