Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

smoke a fukking bowl and stfu now pal!!!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    don't remember. answer my fukking question. what does bovada rugby rules say? does it say anything about 2 way or 3 way?

now read bovada soccer rules. does it say anything about 2 way or 3 way?
    I find it hard to be sympathetic to someone who doesn't know what he bet on.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Just not sure if you are retarded are just playing dumb. You make it hard to root for the player when you can answer one simple question.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    I find it hard to be sympathetic to someone who doesn't know what he bet on.
    i read the rules. didn't say anything about 2 way or 3 way wager on rugby.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Did you get it sorted ?

smoke a bowl

i read the rules. didn't say anything about 2 way or 3 way wager on rugby.
    Did you make the wager online or over the phone?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    Just not sure if you are retarded are just playing dumb. You make it hard to root for the player when you can answer one simple question.
    honestly i couldn't care less whether you root for me or not. i'm going by the rules and you're trying to twist the rules around.

answer my fukking question. where in the rugby rules does it bring up 2 way or 3 way?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by shaunovery View Post
    Did you get it sorted ?
    not yet.

Did you make the wager online or over the phone?

smoke a bowl

honestly i couldn't care less whether you root for me or not. i'm going by the rules and you're trying to twist the rules around.

answer my fukking question. where in the rugby rules does it bring up 2 way or 3 way?
    Trying to twist what? Just trying to figure out what bet you made is all.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

so answer my question. where in the rules does it mention 2 way or 3 way? and read the soccer rules. it clearly states 2 way or 3 way.

smoke a bowl

not yet.

Ok, that makes it easy being that you were looking at what you bet. Now when you placed the bet was there 3 options (Team A Team B draw) or 2 options (Team A Team B)?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

this is the ticket

Rugby League - NRL (Game) Moneyline
    Rugby League - NRL
    North Queensland Cowboys -115 Mar 30/15@01:00a

Final Scores
    North Queensland Cowboys 17
    Melbourne Storm 17

Outcome: Loss

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

so answer my simple question. where in the rugby rules does it say anything about 2 or 3 way? you can't even answer a simple question.

smoke a bowl

so answer my question. where in the rules does it mention 2 way or 3 way? and read the soccer rules. it clearly states 2 way or 3 way.
    It's common sense that if it was a 3 way line the bet was a loser being that draw was one of the options whereas if it were a 2 way line then they would be wrong an obligated to pay you in this spot.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lol okay pal. it that's the case why does bet365 have it on their rugby rules?

if it's common sense, why do they clarify it on their soccer rules? no need for more discussion. go smoke a bowl.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

you know that there are draw options for nfl games right? does that mean books will grade your wager as losses if the game ends in a tie?

smoke a bowl

lol okay pal. it that's the case why does bet365 have it on their rugby rules?

if it's common sense, why do they clarify it on their soccer rules? no need for more discussion. go smoke a bowl.
    So I assume it was a 3 way line? If so you have absolutely no argument. Now if the site determines you are a 100% square (guessing this is the case) they might decide it's a better business decision to pay you however you have 0 chance to win this argument on it's merits if this was a 3 way line that you bet into.

smoke a bowl

you know that there are draw options for nfl games right? does that mean books will grade your wager as losses if the game ends in a tie?
    There is a difference between draw options and a 3 way line that you bet into with draw being one of the options.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

honestly i don't remember if there was a draw option. that is what they're claiming. but even if there was a draw option. it doesn't say anything on the rugby rules.

like i said, i took the ml in case of a tie. if the rules clearly stated ml wagers lose on a draw. i would have thought more about the wager.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

so answer my simple question. instead of saying it's common sense, where in the rules does it say anything about 2 way or 3 way?

smoke a bowl

so answer my simple question. instead of saying it's common sense, where in the rules does it say anything about 2 way or 3 way?
    I assume it doesn't based on your information.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

so you can't even answer a simple fukking question? lol just stop.

smoke a bowl

honestly i don't remember if there was a draw option. that is what they're claiming. but even if there was a draw option. it doesn't say anything on the rugby rules.

like i said, i took the ml in case of a tie. if the rules clearly stated ml wagers lose on a draw. i would have thought more about the wager.
    Not trying to be a jerk but noone cares why you took the moneyline. It is irrelevant to the situation. All that is relevant is what bet you made.

smoke a bowl

so you can't even answer a simple fukking question? lol just stop.
    The fact that you don't even know what you were betting on is a decent signal that you probably should be hitting the submit button a little less in general sir.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ghengis - if serious, not knowing if you bet a 1-2 or a 1-x-2 market is a bit frightening.

FWIW as far as I can determine Bovada only posts 1-2 markets on rugby.

Bovada has no special mention of the golden point but one presumes they do not consider that 'extra time'
    Last edited by chachi; 03-31-15 at 04:28 PM.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

listen pal. you're one of those annoying types that like to argue about nothing without proof. even when i show you their rules, you're trying to make a case. you don't fukking have a case. you can't make an argument by saying it's common sense and assumptions. it's their rules, not mine and on their rugby rules, it doesn't mention anything about 2 way or 3 way lines. furthermore, since according to you common sense should be used before you wager, why did they clearly state it on their soccer rules about 2 way or 3 way? if i had the same wager on bet365, i can't say shit since they clearly have it on their rugby rules but you can't use bet365 rugby rules.

anyway, this is pointless and i'm being redundant.

smoke a bowl

listen pal. you're one of those annoying types that like to argue about nothing without proof. even when i show you their rules, you're trying to make a case. you don't fukking have a case. you can't make an argument by saying it's common sense and assumptions. it's their rules, not mine and on their rugby rules, it doesn't mention anything about 2 way or 3 way lines. furthermore, since according to you common sense should be used before you wager, why did they clearly state it on their soccer rules about 2 way or 3 way? if i had the same wager on bet365, i can't say shit since they clearly have it on their rugby rules but you can't use bet365 rugby rules.

anyway, this is pointless and i'm being redundant.
    Sometimes when you right rules for specific sports you leave out certain things by accident that you would take for granted. It would be like me being in the passenger seat of a car that you are driving in my neighborhood and as we approach a stop light i tell you, " red means stop and green means go in my neighborhood". That would be retarded right? I mean it's common knowledge that red means stop and green means go everywhere. Well in the gambling world, a 3 way line is the same in every neighborhood as well. Pays 1 collects from 2. That's why it's a 3 way line. A 4 way line would pay 1 and collect from 3. Again it's not rocket science it's pure common sense.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    Maybe you missed this post. Call/chat/email the book and if that doesn't work file the complaint form. There's no point in continuing to go back and forth with other people when you don't want to listen to them or their opinions. If this is all for "principle" well sometimes the battle ain't worth fighting. Especially with an industry like gambling. If you tried to bring up "rules" vs 3 way lines with 5dimes tony he'd quickly tell you to fukk off and hang up on you. That's the cards you're dealt when you are dealing with offshore gambling.

Best of luck.

And principle aside I'd think your time spent here is worth more than the 100 bucks.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

yeah i'm done with this thread. i think i've repeated myself about 100x. i already filed a complaint so we'll see. the idiot bumped this thread asking me to answer his "simple" question and when i asked him a "simple" question, he redirects it by saying it's common sense. i truly hate having discussions with stoners.

smoke a bowl

yeah i'm done with this thread. i think i've repeated myself about 100x. i already filed a complaint so we'll see. the idiot bumped this thread asking me to answer his "simple" question and when i asked him a "simple" question, he redirects it by saying it's common sense. i truly hate having discussions with stoners.
    I hate players who make illegitimate claims. Makes it a lot tougher for legitimate claims to get proper consideration.

tomallen123
    tomallen123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2084

Don't bet on sports you don't understand Genghis

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

You can't even answer a simple pucking question. 3 way or 2 way pal.
    If the bet listed was really 2-way (NRL match betting off the board so can't immediately check), then it should be voided.

If it were actually 3-way, which it sounds like the rugby sharps are saying is the standard, then the grading is obviously correct.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    If the bet listed was really 2-way (NRL match betting off the board so can't immediately check), then it should be voided.

If it were actually 3-way, which it sounds like the rugby sharps are saying is the standard, then the grading is obviously correct.
    Precisely, just as I and other posters have said.
    But from all I have been able to see Bovada's rugby league betting is all 2-way.
    And their rule appears quite clear that it excludes extra time so the bet should have been voided.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Oy vea
    Last edited by ehp6737; 03-31-15 at 06:16 PM.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

But isn't golden point effectively NOT really extra time/overtime/etc but akin to 'stoppage time' in soccer?

First 1234 Last