caigaiall
    caigaiall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Problem with home action24 bets

Hello everyone. is my first time I write here in the forum and I apologize for the will, and if you're posting this in the wrong place.

I saw a site advertising bookmaker Action24, which gave € 30 free bet on that one bet 1x rollover.

I registered myself, I placed, bet and stick the 1x rollover. However I sent my card cidaão and proof of address to request withdrawal, in this, the plumb was canceled several times without informing me anything.

I sent email to ask why it was canceled and said they were 10x rollover.
    Fulfill the 10x rollover, withdrawal requested by 2 times and it was always canceled the next day.

I came to send email to question, and said they had to send a photo holding my citizen card.

The next day I again ask looting, this ves was not canceled, but they say that it is only after I tried to send a picture to hold in my hand the citizen card in another hand a role to tell action24.

I find this absurd, and I wonder if this is legal?

As if there is simply paid a rate of almost 10 € for withdrawal, and now even threaten me, of that I have 180 days to proceed to sending, otherwise my account will be closed and refunded my deposit.

After many cancellations without explanation, and send as much documentation, I think the bookmakers are doing everything to not pay me.

Someone can give me some lights that do? And if these attitudes on the part of the bookmaker is legal?
    Last edited by caigaiall; 11-12-14 at 08:30 AM.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

what does Algém mean?

i never even heard of this sports book

why do people play at these places???

caigaiall

That I was cheated and writes in Portuguese you see in English.

I started making sports betting a little time, and so after searching the internet and other forums, and I came up here and got to know the best betting houses.

Alemao
    Alemao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

This is a normal procedure. There are a lot of frauds made by people with access to databases with documents and personal pictures from other persons (like hospitals). So the bookmakers keep asking us to send pictures with something specific just to have a proof that we are actually we.

It also nothing special. If u have a good money to withdraw... i would definitely send it. Where are you from?

caigaiall

I'm from Portugal.

The amount is not high, somewhere around € 230.
    If there is a huge amount of fraud as they say it fits attentive to ips, addresses, methods of deposits ... there is much way to check if we're plumb us or requesting a photocopy of their birth certificate.

Now do what they are doing, smacks to me of fraud by the action24 how they are acting, not to pay me.

So that there two days, aviseios on the complaint in SBR, and what they did?
    Say they do not pay me more betting service, and I have 2 ipotses, or send what they ask, or so I return the deposit.

I consider this a threat, because the complaint did not like the SBR.

Think that fair?

Alemao
    Alemao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Hmmm i understand the situation. In my opinion, they are being honest - if they really wanted not to pay, they would create an impossible rule or just disable your account. Just send the photo and relax. U get your money and u can bet somewhere else. I use pinnacle. it's a good bookie, but also with a lot of strange rules. But i like it.