matcyklop
    matcyklop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 605

Joinbet problem

Hi!

Has anyone a problem with joinbet.com?
    Somebody broke to my account there changed the email address to very similar and joinbet sent via Skrill there all my money without checking that email is different than they took deposit from.

They say that the problem is on my side because money were sent from my account. They dont blame themselves for sending money to different skrill email.

regards,
    Mat

dance1959
    dance1959's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never heard about them,imo if you are telling the truth,they did dirty work,or someone from their office.
    Why dont you ask them for ip from that login when your mail was changed,if they want to help you they could.
    Maybe best for you is to submit a complain via sbr,they may help.

matcyklop
    matcyklop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 605

already done a complain but trying to check if somebody had same problem

steve80
    steve80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Joinbet is a scam

I opened an account and I have deposited EUR 500 and I managed to increase the balance to more than 600 EUR in less than 1 hour and I did not apply for any bonuses. They have immediately limited my account to bets of maximum 20-25 EUR and increased the time for accepting the live bets to more than 30 seconds. On top of that I can not make two bets of 20-25 on the same live game.

I was lucky because I did not deposit more (usually I deposit 1,500 EUR) but in this case I decided to deposit only 500 because I did not know anything about them and I said to try them first then to deposit more.
    Because they have limited me I wanted to close the account and withdraw the funds because it does not make sense to bet maximum 20-25 EUR per one game.
    But they refuse to close the account and pay me the funds because they say that I have to turn over the deposit 3 times at odds above 1.72. As I said before I did not apply for any bonuses.
    Now it’s almost impossible to turn over the deposit having in mid the long time it take to accept the bets, small limit and the fact that 99% of bets are rejected. Usually the bookmaker take 3-5% from the amount you want to withdraw if you do not turn over the deposit before you make the first withdrawal but they do not accept and so my money are blocked.
    I’m sure they use this strategy to limit the accounts and then the clients can not turn over the deposit and they refuse the payments. If I would have deposited 1,500 then I would have had to make 225 bets of 20 EUR at odd above 1.72 on 225 different games because the limits they imposed per bet and per game.
    I do not know how can I recover the 600 EUR I have in the account.