elvisc
    elvisc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

New Home Youwager

Yes, the rules are kinda silly (covering fees on Red deposit counts as a bonus and you incur 3X rollover plus have to leave fees and deposit in account for 7 days). But you know what I've learned about offshore after 20 years: ASK. ASK EVERYTHING before you deposit and before you play or withdraw, if you don't like the rules don't send your money. They have gone out of their way to tell me every little detail so I could make an informed decision. Don't whine because it's "industry standard" to do something in a certain way, it's their book, your money, make an INFORMED decision.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Agree with you 100%. Sick of hearing people on here whine about the rules. If you don't like them don't send them money. Simple. Anyways I have been with youwager over 10 years and they are solid. Never had a problem getting paid with them. They have always been a solid book.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Good book although I like Betpop better.Just don't give them your actual phone number...or beat the crap out of them

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Good book although I like Betpop better.Just don't give them your actual phone number...or beat the crap out of them
    Betpop looks exactly the same as Youwager. Whats better? They are both first fidelity books correct?

thestrategist
    thestrategist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betpop kicked me out after 8 wagers i went 6-0-2 and made 3k was shown the door. They paid but come on 3k?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Betpop looks exactly the same as Youwager. Whats better? They are both first fidelity books correct?
    Same book.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

First Fidelity group has been around a long long time

Has always been a notch below the big-time books