ryelliot110
    ryelliot110's Avatar Become A Pro!

** Withdrawal Method

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum with one question. I am about to request a withdrawal using **. I have never used this method before and was wondering what items I would need to pick up the money from the local CVS. Also, the amount is around $700, will I be given cash or check? Thank you.

ryelliot110
    ryelliot110's Avatar Become A Pro!

By the way, the site I use is Bookmaker

UMAGA
    UMAGA's Avatar Become A Pro!

you will be given cash. Next time use **, alternate between the 2 so you don't get flagged by their system.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ryelliot110 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum with one question. I am about to request a withdrawal using **. I have never used this method before and was wondering what items I would need to pick up the money from the local CVS. Also, the amount is around $700, will I be given cash or check? Thank you.
    You will fill out a yellow ** Recieve Money form. Fill it out with your name/address/phone number. (The name has to be correct, I'd use a PO box, and BS phone number, but thats up to you). Fill out the name of the reciver, the control number, and where its coming from. Show picture id, and your good. They will print a ** check, you just sign it and they should cash it right there.

Congrats on winning!

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyShop101 View Post
    You will fill out a yellow ** Recieve Money form. Fill it out with your name/address/phone number. (The name has to be correct, I'd use a PO box, and BS phone number, but thats up to you). Fill out the name of the reciver, the control number, and where its coming from. Show picture id, and your good. They will print a ** check, you just sign it and they should cash it right there.

Congrats on winning!

Bad idea to give bogus info. If you ever use them again for any reason and dont remember that bogus info they have on file it may cause you big problems. I have used ** and ** both for 16+ years while gambling online and know all the ins and outs and found out some the hard way. ** is cheaper for sending and they pnly keep your info on file for about 4 months. ** goes through an extra security screening to verify you from time to time when sending and they keep your info on file for up to 4 years. If any of the senders or recievers on your lists ever get flagged for any reason then you will also be flagged until you clear it up. GIVE ALL CORRECT INFO and you will come out ahead.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Bad idea to give bogus info. If you ever use them again for any reason and dont remember that bogus info they have on file it may cause you big problems. I have used ** and ** both for 16+ years while gambling online and know all the ins and outs and found out some the hard way. ** is cheaper for sending and they pnly keep your info on file for about 4 months. ** goes through an extra security screening to verify you from time to time when sending and they keep your info on file for up to 4 years. If any of the senders or recievers on your lists ever get flagged for any reason then you will also be flagged until you clear it up. GIVE ALL CORRECT INFO and you will come out ahead.
    Good job of explaining this. I sure do understand now what is going on with them. Just do it right and you will not have any problems unless you are taking out thousands. Then there might be a problem. Just be careful doing it this way. If it is a big amount I would have a check by fed ex and put it in the bank.

BET THE HOOK

tblues this is also why most processors for the books limit you to 850 per day and twice a week max. My book has 2 processors from different countries so I could collect 4 payouts a week if I could just get lucky and win that much. haha Alot of books have also gone to paying out with only ** and not ** because of how picky they have become. They will still let you deposit with ** but usually will only payout with them if it is a must. Hope all this helps.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Good point Bet the hook. I am with bet jamaica and bet phoenix so I will keep that in mind.

BET THE HOOK

I use BetPhoenix and my backups are Wagerhub and VIP.com.

JerseyShop101
    JerseyShop101's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    I prefer ** to not have my real phone number and address.(Never had any problems in many years also). Also, if I am getting under 1K, I have the book use a test question, as then I don't need to show ID to get my money.

raddle_snake
    raddle_snake's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think using ** will cost you something, right?
    better use online methods, i think it's safer! Just my thought!

ronaldo922
    ronaldo922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i like the **/** options the best, always fast.