depnms
    depnms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Vestabet365 any experience?

Hello.
    I would kindly appreciate if someone can give feedback about this book.
    They give 200% bonus on new deposits and 80% bonus on multiple choice bets.
    Is there any experience with them?
    their site is https://www.vestabet365.com

Thanks

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

If you're gonna go for it, do it before it appears on MSE in the next couple of hours and the terms get changed. Maltese licence. Its not 200% btw. If I had my £3k from canbet I might give it a go, but don't fancy having too much risk.

depnms

I am sorry, what is the MSE? Yes you are right, it is 100% bonus My mistake. What do you mean by saying Maltese license? thanks

jimbo747
    jimbo747's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Money saving expert.

Malta - dont expect the licensor to help you if anything goes up. New books offering 100% cash bonus don't stand a chance nowadays. You need to be one of the first to get in there, complete your WR and get the hell out before Mr. gnome arrives. The only book that had the right model to deal with this was canbet, when they had the terms that the WR couldn't be cleared until the actual funds was £0. Could potentially have wagered millions but not complete a £1000 WR. SBR didn't like it

depnms

Do afraid of any Mr. gnome so there u go.. process started

vestabet365scam
    vestabet365scam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Hi i wanted to post to warn others and maybe be offered some help i have already put in a complaint to sbr and hope they can help.

Basically i did the sub and ended up with a decent four figure sum in there, and now they will not pay out.

When i signed up i was told the id they needed upfront to verify which is passport something with your address on and a pic of you holding passport, i was reluctant to do the picture, so was told passport and driving licence fine for the bonus. When i finished wagering the bonus i sent in the photo with passport, had an email to say ID was verified. so i waited the three days for payout, on the day of payout was sent another email, asking for a bank statement sent it, then got an email asking for all the id again but the bank statement to be stamped by the bank with the address on and the bank to be connected to the moneybookers account (this is really annoying but possible if the bank offers such a thing) then says wants another picture of me holding the passport (no prob) then wants to see a recent transaction of a payment from my bank funding my moneybookers, i explained that my moneybookers has not had a payment from my bank recently, and asked if there is any other way of proving my identity such as getting my id signed by the police or a solicitor but just had a reply to say i am not cooperating by sending what they want so have locked my account and said they will not pay me.

vestabet365scam

after another email i was sent today,they have stopped mentioning a stamp from the bank, surely they have no right to see bank transactions on my personal statement?

We have told you a coulpe of times what kind of documents we need, we are sending you for the last time what we need:
    1) screenshot from the bank reference that shows the money you have sent to your moneybookers
    2)screenshot that shows that you have received those money to your moneybookers account
    3)Color photo of you holding your ID document or passport - the page of the ID doc where the picture is as well as your entire face must be visible

We congratulate you for choosing VestaBet365.com.

vestabet365scam

i ask if the bank transaction is not recent, is it still valid for them to pay me, and i have to wait to hear from my bank when the transaction was made. they replied

You can see all of this information in your moneybooker account and bank account( all the deposits etc). Please send us all the documents we want and we’ll decide if you are able to receive the payout.

We congratulate you for choosing VestaBet365.com.

send us the documents and we will decide, who do they think they are? they accepted my deposit and my bets and now are clearly trying to get out of paying, delay paying or want extra docs for possible scams,

i would avoid vestabet365.com

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I smell people asking for trouble...

depnms

To guy with sonorous nickname: Hm.. strange.. Actually I was able to present documents listed and got payout w/o problem (even 2 times, but for second no any additional doc was needed).. In any case please post here the feedback that you would receive from sbr (I hope they will process your complaint), as it is interesting where your story will end up

vestabet365scam

Its good to read you got paid, i still am waiting for payment if they do pay i will post to let you know.

depnms

Hope you resolve your problem. In any case I am always for fairness from both sides. They announce some new promotion, 10%cash back..hm but ouf of place

Carovie
    Carovie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Excuse my english

For my disgrace I see this thread too late, but at least I see I am not the only in this situation, here another affected with vestabet365

I registered there around three months ago, I made a 200 euros first deposit, I had 200 euros bonus, and like many of you send them a copy of my ID and billing adress to receive my 200 euros bonus at the start.

After a hard and long rollover , I finalized it with winings and when I asked them by skype about make my first withdrawal , they told me they would need another ID document like driver license, two photos of me holding each document, screen captures of my neteller account showing my personal data, the operation deposit in vestabet from neteller, the operation of deposit in neteller from my bank account, a screen capture of my bank making the deposit to my neteller account....unbeliable

Now that they had all these documents from days ago, they each day told me that if I made the rollover correctly and this takes a lot of time because I made a lot of bets.
    They told me my rollover was 8000 euros and it was not finished, because they told me they gave me 400 euros bonus, I explained them they were totallt wrong, my bonus was 200 and my rollover 4000, they said that I was right, but they need more time to study deeply all my bets, check my documents and see if my rollover is ok, and many days since this is happening

How do you see? Is the same to you? What do you think? Should I make anything? What are you doing? I am going to post all this now in the most spanish language sports betting fórum to know how this "bookie" Works and that for the momento, they dont pay to their customers that did everything legally there with a very long and hard rollover, sending all kind of documents like never in the past I had to do and now find this situation....

Regards and thanks for your attention. Excuse my mistakes

Carovie

anybody would like to see a very good joke? Then, please access to Vestabet365 webpage (http://www.vestabet365.com) and see or directly you can see here:

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/8738/nxsc.jpg

This is the biggest thing that I never saw in a bookie. They go on holidays for a month and the customers, well, the customers, relax and wait for a month without can bet, ask for a payment or Access to their account
    Anyway, it doesnot matter, because it would be the same that the bookie were on line or not.
    Here I am with my account closed and they with my bonus correctly rollover and winnings, stolen

real1992
    real1992's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

crap bookie...

Carovie

One month and a week later, the Christmas holidays continue for Vestabet people
    It was clear it was time question, these fraud people close the bookie and run with the money