firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

If it's because I said something they didn't like then penetrate them. What I stated is all true.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    What a bunch of thin skinned pussy boys running that place. If that true that's fukkin pathetic

Ferndog68
    Ferndog68's Avatar Become A Pro!

what are we betting next??????

RichardGeorge
    RichardGeorge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Heritage cuts off winning players. End of story

They didn't cut you off for winning, moron. They cut you because you tried scamming them, they let you off the hook and even gave you a Freeplay, and you still complained after. I don't blame them at all. Right decision.

RichardGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by Ferndog68 View Post
    what are we betting next??????
    Wherever he goes, I'm sure hell have a problem. Nothing but a degen

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by RichardGeorge View Post
    They didn't cut you off for winning, moron. They cut you because you tried scamming them, they let you off the hook and even gave you a Freeplay, and you still complained after. I don't blame them at all. Right decision.
    how the fukk did I scam them

firedawg

Richard works for heritage lmfao

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Richard works for heritage lmfao
    I believe he does. I had an issue with heritage and he was in the thread defending them like I just called his mother fat

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    I believe he does. I had an issue with heritage and he was in the thread defending them like I just called his mother fat

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3751

I do believe firedawg is correct. I've never had a bad thing to say about Heritage and I still don't but I received an email today stating that I was limited to betting $1.00 on Prop bets. Prop bets is pretty much all I play so I guess I won't be playing there anymore. This is the email I received:

"As part of our ongoing Risk Management program we have reduced your wager limits on propositions to $1.00.

The intent of our propositions is as an additional offering for our customers that provide us regular wager action. All of your wagers are focused on these single offerings. Our Risk Department will continue to review your limits and if you provide us with more balance in your wagering, we may revisit your prop limits.

We appreciate your understanding and co-operation. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Heritage Sports Risk Management"

Aside from firedawg and myself, has anyone else had a recent similar experience with Heritage?

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I dont think thats true with everyone, I too ended up there from the Greek and Bet Jam. I have not made a deposit in over a year at Heritage and made over 6 withdrawls in 2013 alone. Now I dont make plays everyday or even every week sometimes, but when I do I wager a decent amount. I think some of you are right though about them wanting to exit the US market, and my guess would be it happens after the Superbowl, all JMO.

later

RichardGeorge

how the fukk did I scam them
    You picked one side (the losing side).. but told Heritage you picked the other side (the winning side), despite Heritage having evidence otherwise.

They gave you your 90 dollar bet back and a $25 freeplay, which they shouldn't have done since you were trying to cheat them. No one else would have given you either, but Heritage went out of the way for you.

They then offered to pay you the bet, send you the money and close your account. You declined this, and just said that you wouldn't bet live anymore. But then you came back on here and bitched about them again.. so they had enough and closed your account. And even after that, Mike would've talked to you, but you made this thread ripping them.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

You picked one side (the losing side).. but told Heritage you picked the other side (the winning side), despite Heritage having evidence otherwise.

They gave you your 90 dollar bet back and a $25 freeplay, which they shouldn't have done since you were trying to cheat them. No one else would have given you either, but Heritage went out of the way for you.

They then offered to pay you the bet, send you the money and close your account. You declined this, and just said that you wouldn't bet live anymore. But then you came back on here and bitched about them again.. so they had enough and closed your account. And even after that, Mike would've talked to you, but you made this thread ripping them.
    Shhhhh dont talk common sense or point out their half truths or you work for them!!!

RichardGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post
    I do believe firedawg is correct. I've never had a bad thing to say about Heritage and I still don't but I received an email today stating that I was limited to betting $1.00 on Prop bets. Prop bets is pretty much all I play so I guess I won't be playing there anymore. This is the email I received:

"As part of our ongoing Risk Management program we have reduced your wager limits on propositions to $1.00.

The intent of our propositions is as an additional offering for our customers that provide us regular wager action. All of your wagers are focused on these single offerings. Our Risk Department will continue to review your limits and if you provide us with more balance in your wagering, we may revisit your prop limits.

We appreciate your understanding and co-operation. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Aside from firedawg and myself, has anyone else had a recent similar experience with Heritage?

If you JUST bet props and win, at most books including the great 5Dimes, you will get limited. Hell, even The Greek did this to many people.

If you bet regular sports and don't chase steam, they won't limit you. I'm up probably around 5 figs there lifetime, though I lost big this year, and they never came close to limiting me.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt2341 View Post

firedawg

you are 100 percent wrong.... they didn't pay the bet I WON... THEY gave me the stake back...... I
    never once bitched after that! you or heritage prove that false and ill never post again. I logged into my account to post up and discovered it closed... your facts are way off jr

RichardGeorge

There's a difference between being sharp and being shown the door on props only.. To being kicked out for being a degen cheat

firedawg

also I was told to contact them as to why my account was closed... I called 3x was told to email. I emailed and still no response... they are liars.. you want me to post the rude pm I got today? continue and ill expose them as the frauds they are................ do not accuse me of being a shot taker. I did nothing wrong... ive got a pm box full of other posters who had issues with their new live bet platform

firedawg

Richard........... You dumb pos. Prove me wrong you shill. U cant... Go to the back of class dunce

firedawg

heritage calling in the class clowns to lie on me what a lowlife book........... I read for years they showed winners the door. FACTS ARE FACTS

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Heritage is a good shop with tight risk management end of story

boondoggle
    99.82% of forum posters are idiots
    boondoggle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    how is this not "booting winners"???

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i dont know if they boot winners.

there was a time period last year were i was withdrawal the max for ** literally every other day for almost 3 weeks straight. have the screen shots to prove it. they paid every dime, on every single day for that matter. also received max payouts in other fashions as well. have gone on huge runs there where i did not have to have a job and could live simply off that and could just keep withdrawaling and am still allowed to play there till this day.

think dawg just got caught in a bad spot.

firedawg

I never said I had a pay issue... they paid me all fall as well........

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

My experience is they wont neccesarily boot winners but will instead strip all benefits first, then limit wagers to amounts that are basically useless.

wagerjunkie
    wagerjunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

edit..nevermind...made a mistake
    Last edited by wagerjunkie; 01-08-14 at 12:29 PM.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    My experience is they wont neccesarily boot winners but will instead strip all benefits first, then limit wagers to amounts that are basically useless.
    Slow rollin ya is worse than booting ya all at once......

firedawg

They will close doors to US clients soon enough... Bank it

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Oh My!Lol........

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Rec shop with excellent payout record if you get booted you should take this as a complement. Don't know why people rip Heritage when there are so few reputable U.S. facing books.

scavsiu8
    scavsiu8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 675

I don't agree with this at all. I'm personally up 3.5k with them this year, and I have gotten every withdrawal within 10 hours of requesting it.

If a US player, I would go no other place.

WagerMafia
    WagerMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Only firedawg I've ever seen used to be a Youwager and Heritage poker addict. Total donk, probably just as bad with sports..If this is the same dude, HS did him a favor by not allowing him to further piss off his dead money.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Didn't emilyhaines get booted from heritage a while back?

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by scavsiu8 View Post
    I don't agree with this at all. I'm personally up 3.5k with them this year, and I have gotten every withdrawal within 10 hours of requesting it.

If a US player, I would go no other place.
    lol 3.5K. let us know when you're up 30k for the year and they still haven't cut you off.
    Last edited by easyliving; 01-12-14 at 01:22 PM.

RichardGeorge

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Didn't emilyhaines get booted from heritage a while back?
    for chasing steam,

When are people gonna realize its not the amount you bet or how much you are up, but how you bet. Books don't like people who bet props only and books don't like people who bet steam

First 1234 Last