zestweb
    zestweb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BET365 Account Verification

I just opened a Bet365 account. I want to make sure it is fully "verified" before I make deposit, meaning, If I am to make a deposit I want to make sure I can withdraw. So to come to the point, I plan on verifying my account by sending them a copy of my passport and my bank statement for the month with my name, address etc. I think this should be logically enough to verify.

My only issue is the address verification, since where I live the postal system is so messed up letters get lost or delivered after 2 months. So I want to know how important address verification is, and if it is really necessary, can I request them to use a courier serve (which I would pay for, obviously), so that I get it in time.

Would really appreciate your answers/suggestions.

Thanks for reading me

willaimhillprblm
    willaimhillprblm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

it took me about a month to get their postal mail verification code. pretty much the same amount of time for neteller

please be aware that if you try and make a withdrawal bet365 will only allow the funds to be withdrawn as how they were deposited(atm back to bank, neteller back to neteller).

i doubt a courier is available as i tried that with neteller

zestweb
    zestweb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I plan on depositing and withdrawing via DC so that's not an issue.

the issue about the postal mail verification code is still not clear to me

willaimhillprblm
    willaimhillprblm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 330

bet365 will mail you a letter to your address on record. once you receive the mail there willbe acode that you need to enter on your bet365 profile page to verify that it is actually you at the address

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

They will send you a letter to your address for sure! You need to fix it.