Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

How reliable are the payout checks from Bovada?

Sorry if this question has been asked before but I just joined this site. I recently started playing at Bovada, and my strategy is not to deposit that much into my account - but rather deposit a little bit and then win enough to where I get a payout that equals my deposit. From that point, I'll just be betting with my winnings. That way if Bovada screws me on payouts or gets taken over by the govt that i will at least be even up.

My concern is that if I was to let the account build up too much and then request a large payout, that I will get stuck with a bogus check. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Say you started with $50 deposit, and got it up to $500. Well, there's no way I'd want to take it all out at once. I'd rather just take out say $100. Getting suck with $100 bogus check but still $400 in your account, is better than getting stuck with a $400 bogus and only $100 in your account.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

They are very reliable, and Bodog was indicted by the govt and didn't miss a beat so I wouldn't worry about that. Shady books use the government as an excuse to steal money, solid books don't fold up overnight when the government tries to come at them.
    They don't give out bogus checks, the payment processors sometimes have their accounts frozen by governments. when and if this happens to one of your checks they issue you a new check instantly drawn on a different account. Only bad check I got from them Bovada emailed me before I even got a chance to deposit it and they sent a new check overnight.
    I got a max check payout in early December for $3k in under a week it was available in my bank account. Personally I have no worries about my balance at Bovada and have found their customer service to be the best I've ever dealt with offshore.