redprakop
    redprakop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Payout canbet

Hello.

I do not pay 2 months bookmaker tsanbet. I appealed to the SBR but IBAS gamblingcommission.gov.uk Results 0. Canbet no longer responds to my letters. Not long ago I received a letter from gamblingcommission.gov.uk:

Dear Aliaksei,

Thank you for your email which explains that you are experiencing a delay in receiving a payment from your account with Canbet, an operator licensed by the Gambling Commission.

I’m afraid we do not comment on our actions concerning individual operators, but we do undertake further investigation if a complaint:
    • relates to a breach of the Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice that licensed operators must follow (provide link to website)
    • provides evidence of potentially illegal activity
    • raises wider questions about the potential suitability of a licensed operator.
    As I am sure you will understand, the Commission cannot provide updates on what, if any, action it is taking in each individual case. However, any formal regulatory sanction or criminal prosecution that results is published on our website.
    Are your funds protected?
    All operators licensed by the Commission must make clear to their customers whether, and if so, how their money is protected in the event of insolvency. This information is to help you decide whether you wish to put your money on account with a particular operator.
    So while we test the general suitability of an operator to run a gambling business before giving them a licence, the Commission does not guarantee funds deposited by consumers or prizes due. As with many other commercial transactions such as buying consumer goods or entertainment, it is for the consumer to decide where to deposit their money.

We know that in some cases there is a significant gap between the level of protection that customers assume they might receive and the actual level of protection afforded. We are currently looking into this and asking consumers and others with an interest to let us have their views.

Complaints, disputes and civil legal action

As gambling debts are enforceable by contract law then consumers can consider taking civil legal action to recover their money, for example through a small claims court.

If you are considering taking that option then it is likely to be worth ensuring that you have exhausted the complaints process with the operator before taking legal action.
    Licensed operators must:
    • have a written procedure for handling customer complaints – and customers must be told the name and status of the person to contact about their complaint and given a copy of the complaints procedure on request.
    • ensure that customers whose disputes are not resolved to their satisfaction by use of the operator’s complaints procedure are able to refer those disputes to an independent third party.

Finally, it is worth noting that while we do not comment on individual cases in detail, I can assure you that in performing our regulatory role the Commission recognises the importance of assessing and where appropriate acting upon information provided from consumers about operators.

Please tell me how to get money from this bookmaker?
    In advance thank you all for your answers

fidelio
    fidelio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1220

I am also owed a significant money from this outfit. Here is my analysis of the situation.

Towards the end of the last financial year the 500 100% reload bonuses appeared. We thought it was to boost their end of year turnover. However, the same reloads continued this year until recently.

I think the IT issues affecting withdraws are a sham. They have no problem with deposits and the issue hasn't been solved in two months! I fear they do not have the money to pay us.

There have been numerous complaints on their Facebook and twitter pages. They cannot meet their liabilities in my opinion. How can you run a business if you cannot meet your liabilities?

Time will either rectify the problem or see Canbet fold. This would send a shockwave through the industry. Here I am with hardly anything for Christmas and thousands tied up for two months now. I am very angry, why doesn't Canbet tell the truth. I will soon seek Legal input to see what needs to be done to get our money back. Keep the pressure on my friend, you are not alone.

Regards

Fidelio

redprakop
    redprakop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thank you Fidelio, we hope that soon they will pay all the money.