anyone have big lump sum in their thegreek or 5Dimes account who wants to do account to account transfer for me?? I don't want anyone to think I am here to scam ppl. So let me say this first. I don't know if we can ask mod to help us set this up. If they can't help me, I guess this deal will not go since I don't want anyone including myself to get ****ed over. I am looking to make a deposit of around $2000 into my 5dimes account and thegreek account. If someone who has either one of this account and looking to request a payout, I am willing to send you cash for account to account transfer. I am looking for person who has BkofAma account so that I can just walk into the branch and deposit cash right into their account. I don't mind sending the cash first as long as mod can help us somehow for security of my money. does anyone have good idea?? My main reason why I am depositing money this way into offshore account is because I have been using ** and ** way too many time and I want to stop using them for while. I was thinking about go to several different location and make a deposit couple of times with fake information. But problem with this is that if deposit for some reason doesn't go through, I have to get a refund from ** or ** but I won't be able to pick up the money since I use fake name to send it. Please help me out. If potential helper is from new england area, I am willing to meet up in person and do this transaction as well. So you guys know I am not a scammer. Please help or give me advise.

Thanks,
dcspride