TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

1st time 5dimes withdraw via W.U.

Hey can you guys tell me how is the experience getting your money with W.U. from 5dimes? Any difficulties you had ? I will ask for a free payout with this method the coming Monday and just want to see some info. Thanks.

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

I signed up with 5 dimes the week the greek stopped taking ******** deposits. They were still working at dimes. made a small deposit and turned it into about 1100. they gave me such a run around to take the withdrawal. had to fill out about 5 forms and email them back. they kept telling me the email was blurry and they couldnt make out my ******** card or my dl. ended up just leaving the money in there and lost it. will never play with them again.

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    I signed up with 5 dimes the week the greek stopped taking ******** deposits. They were still working at dimes. made a small deposit and turned it into about 1100. they gave me such a run around to take the withdrawal. had to fill out about 5 forms and email them back. they kept telling me the email was blurry and they couldnt make out my ******** card or my dl. ended up just leaving the money in there and lost it. will never play with them again.
    damn...bad experience you had there, I send them the documents and everything was perfect when I got the money via check, but now I dont have more than $1000 to qualify for the check so I want to take out around $800 W.U.

brxbmbers42
    brxbmbers42's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    damn...bad experience you had there, I send them the documents and everything was perfect when I got the money via check, but now I dont have more than $1000 to qualify for the check so I want to take out around $800 W.U.
    Bad taste in my mouth from that initial experience. Will never play with them again. Im back with The Greek but using ** deposits. Never had a single problem with them since i started. Awesome Awesome book.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never had any problems at all withdrawing... and I've taken over 5 digits from them.... Great book.

TR88

thanks for the opinions guys

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brxbmbers42 View Post
    I know for a fact you are telling the truth same happened to me faxed 3 times still blur or so they said Then guy in acct helped me out. I've also been "stalled" with the w/u or ** is down or we have met our limits for the day. The best one is when i asked for a payout 1 min after the cutoff on monday and they said nope sorry. cost me at least 2k over the years.

BiGTonyHAHA
    Update your status
    BiGTonyHAHA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 626

did u deposit the same way you where attempting to w/d?