madflacker
    madflacker's Avatar Become A Pro!

High on Bookmaker now ... *very* low on WSEX

A few months ago, I posted a very critical post of Bookmaker.com about slow pay. It turned out that it was a case of user error. I had requested a bank transfer for an amount that was below the minimum.

I'm not saying that Bookmaker is perfect - they seem to cash some bets off a little slowly, and the payment processing isn't always that prompt.

HOWEVER - I have now made two large withdrawals from them (both paid via bank transfer), and they were both paid within a week. I am singing a different tune with Bookmaker now. They are courteous and relatively professional on the phone in customer service. And they DO seem to honor all of the payouts.

WSEX, on the other hand, have become real clowns. I have a withdrawal I made a couple of months ago that hasn't been processed (I see that there are others that are very frustrated by these guys), and they promised me that the money would arrive this week (it didn't).

Anyway - I concur that Bookmaker is deserving of its high rating here. And I think that WSEX is very deserving of its declining rating - and in fact should possibly be moved to the blacklist.

Thanks for the general feedback and recommendations on this forum. I've found it very useful.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

bookmaker has their quirks but are mainly good. wsex is terrible. I have never liked them , even when they were considered a good book by the review sites

Sarah
    Sarah's Avatar Become A Pro!

bookmaker is under betcris umbrella thats why so dont expect a fast payout

madflacker
    madflacker's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the record, I had another large withdrawal from Bookmaker recently. I received the funds within five days. I've gotten screwed by WSEX, Sportbook.com, Sports.com and others over the last five years. I've only had one issue with Bookmaker ever, which turned out to be user error (I requested a wire transfer and the amt I requested was less than the minimum). I have no axe to grind (don't work for Bookmaker) - just sayin that I've experienced a lot of monkey business from others that had high ratings at one time or another, but my experience with these guys has been very reliable thus far.