SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportsbetting.com closes player's account without explanation

Sportsbetting.com closes player's account without explanation

On July 29th, Sportsbetting.com (SBR Rating C-) disabled a player's account for what was described as a "random security check." The player had deposited $1500 via prepaid debit card from July 24th to July 26th, in three different transactions. Over a 3 day period, the player made approximately 30 wagers before the account was disabled. Sportsbetting.com asked the player to provide ID documents to verify the player's identity. After the requested documents were supplied and confirmed as received, the player was then asked to fax the back of driver license, which was sent on August 3rd. Since that time, the player has sent several emails inquiring as to why the account is still locked, which has approximately $2000 in it. Sportsbetting.com has been the source of communication and unjust confiscation complaints. The player has been sent only automated email responses and remains locked out of the account. SBR will update this report when Sportsbetting.com addresses the complaint.| Sportsbetting.com confiscation.

SBR Lou

I've called Sportsbetting.com several times to no avail, and emailed the mgmt contacts I have, as well as the customer service front-lines. If anyone has any recent experiences with Sportsbetting.com, please share, because the way they're handling this player's account is absurd.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

CL I had roughly $450 confiscated from me about 2 years ago... I was told that my name was "on a list" of suspicious activity. Prior to that the ONLY online site I had ever been a member of was Ultimate bet and Betmaker before they were bought out by bookmaker. I couldnt find my **/** deposit slip so I didnt raise a stink about it before. But this is somewhat similar to what they did to me. The worst part is they just cancelled wagers BEFORE taking the money too... Dont remember if they were winners or not.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14134

i play there. played there for years. stopped for a while and went back in a few months ago. have never had a problem. payouts are quick. do not understand them not replying. will follow tread.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Since that time, the player has sent several emails inquiring as to why the account is still locked, which has approximately $2000 in it. Sportsbetting.com has been the source of communication and unjust confiscation complaints. The player has been sent only automated email responses and remains locked out of the account. SBR will update this report when Sportsbetting.com addresses the complaint.| Sportsbetting.com confiscation.
    Maybe a stupid question, but has the player tried calling them? I have found their phone CS to be quite good.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by Peep View Post
    Maybe a stupid question, but has the player tried calling them? I have found their phone CS to be quite good.
    Most times players prefer not to call, but we will continue to do that for them and update the report as soon as Sportsbetting.com discusses their actions here. Either way, the fact that the player is still in the dark, by email, or by whatever is troubling, considering the fact that as it stands Sportsbetting.com is holding the player's money.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shame he won't phone them. I think they feel it is "suspicious" sometimes when a player won't phone.

Mrno
    Mrno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

hi

they confiscated all my money i had in 3 accounts(sportsbetting,racebook,win4real ) and they still own me 9500$ from deposits. It is now 10 months. SBR why not reevaluate them yet? the c- rating is a joke!

Thank you
    Mrno

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I called them 15 times! Did you guys just ignored my post?!?!!?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

hmm, this scares me... i might have to try and get a payout

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Next till you call can you ask if they could possibly grade my props from the games than ended 4 hours ago so I can bet tonight?

ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I recently tried them on the rec of a friend of who has been paid by them in the past. I am in the process of trying to cash out (sent required docs today) a decent size sum & will keep everyone posted.

gambleballs
    gambleballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

They have been paying me fast lately. About a week by check during my last batch of withdraws.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrno View Post
    they confiscated all my money i had in 3 accounts(sportsbetting,racebook,win4real )
    My suggestion is to not circumvent limits or bonus rules by opening multiple accounts within this group. You're just giving them an easy reason to not pay you anything.

ForgetWallStreet

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetWallStreet View Post
    I recently tried them on the rec of a friend of who has been paid by them in the past. I am in the process of trying to cash out (sent required docs today) a decent size sum & will keep everyone posted.
    In Day 3 of the verification process. Here's what I've sent them so far:

1) Front and back of state ID
    2) Front and back of debit card used to deposit
    3) Phone bill matching address on account
    4) Bank statement of debit card from which the deposit was made with the original transaction highlighted
    5) Credit Card Authorization Form

The latest hold-up is that the signature on the back of my debit card is too "worn & blurry". It's worth noting that the exact same docs were more than enough for Matchbook to verify the same card. I am going to resign the card in black pen, scan it, and send it back over to them and see what they say. If that isn't good enough for them then I'll probably file a formal complaint. I wasn't expecting it to be easy with a C- book, but this is beginning to become a bit too time consuming for my taste.

ForgetWallStreet

The latest hold-up is that the signature on the back of my debit card is too "worn & blurry". It's worth noting that the exact same docs were more than enough for Matchbook to verify the same card. I am going to resign the card in black pen, scan it, and send it back over to them and see what they say.
    Apparently it takes longer than 24 hours for them to look at the back of a debit card and verify the signature.

ForgetWallStreet

Apparently it takes longer than 24 hours for them to look at the back of a debit card and verify the signature.
    Current estimated wait time for a live chat representative is 20 minutes. I have a feeling that they created a special line just for me.

Mrno
    Mrno's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by gambleballs View Post
    They have been paying me fast lately. About a week by check during my last batch of withdraws.

My suggestion is to not circumvent limits or bonus rules by opening multiple accounts within this group. You're just giving them an easy reason to not pay you anything.
    The problem is that when i oppened those accounts they permitted to everyone to open multiple accounts in all sites and one day back in October 2008 they changed that rules! without notice, what could i possible done ?when i tryed to withdraw they've frozen my accounts, but they stated that they would refund my deposits!
    They gave me only half of those deposits.

SBR Lou

The account was reinstated on September 16th. The account was audited and cleared of any wrongdoing, which should have been communicated more cleanly with player, but alas all is well now.

Corey
    Watching all of Justin7's SBR.tv videos
    Corey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

What a rogue thing to do! All my credit card signatures are BLURRY because they get stuck in and out of my wallet. Look at yours. Whose signature is pristine?

llldb
    llldb's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been trying to receive a payment for the past 2 weeks.. calling for 2-3 hours a day. They are a total scam!!! Sorry to report this.
    I've caught them in so many lies, contradictions from previous statements, and total dishonesty that I have no doubt I am completely screwed!! When you try to get them to be specific as to what the problem is, they can't come up with an answer.. I've spent 4 hours today and feel less confidant that I'll ever see my money. All the documentation I've had to send them has been a total hassle.. They clain they can't read the documentation such as credit card info, drivers license, etc...
    Total, total scam..

llldb
    llldb's Avatar Become A Pro!

not the case... The customer service people lie about their name.. That's just the beginning.. They claim there are fax departments, accounting departments, processing departments... They are completely inconsistant with their answers as to why you aren't receiving your payments... I'm telling you.. It's a total scam.

lwatts34
    lwatts34's Avatar Become A Pro!

i am having the exact same problem right now. is it easier to get a check from them or wire