Dulak
    Dulak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Pinnacle the best bookie for NFL parleys?

I am with a few lower rated bookies atm ... didnt realize that I could have issues with them if I start winning.
    skybet, betfair, and Bet365

I've been doing mostly parleys where I pick say 12 winners (moneyline or spreads or with bet365 you can change the odds (spread)) and then do various bet combos say you need 8 winners out of the 12 to win.

So is Pinnacle the best bookie to go with if I live in the UK? or would you suggest someone else.

thanks

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Except for the high limits, Pinnacle is one of the worst places to bet parlays.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

places like 5dimes will let you parlay anything , yesterday i had machida (ufc) parlayed with houston cougars moneyline(college football) and vancouver canucks(hockey), pinnacle won't let you parlay things after a certain moneyline, pinnacle is great but for parlays i would go with 5dimes, as far as being limited worry about that when it happens,

Dulak

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Why is it the worst for parlays? what would you suggest then?

thespeculator

greek is also pretty good , not as many options as 5dimes,

Automat
    Automat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 171

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post

yeap....
    and their live betting left alot to be desired ..lol

thespeculator

if you play 12 teams pinnacle only lets you parlay max 8 and like i said you can't parlay all moneyline like really big favourites like you can at 5dimes or greek

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by Dulak View Post
    Extremely sharp lines, no reduced juice, no promotions, limited offering, other stuff...

Basically any other book B-rated or higher would be a better option. BetPhoenix, BetOnline, Bookmaker/DSI, 5Dimes are some good choices off the top of my head.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Because their paraly prices are based on -110 lines, unlike their straight bet offerings.

For parlays I would suggest BetPhoenix.

Dulak

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    if you play 12 teams pinnacle only lets you parlay max 8 and like i said you can't parlay all moneyline like really big favourites like you can at 5dimes or greek
    glad I asked then ... so you like 5dimes better then all others when it comes to parleys?

tsamem0rex
    tsamem0rex's Avatar Become A Pro!

glad I asked then ... so you like 5dimes better then all others when it comes to parleys?
    yes i would have to agree with them, i would go for either that or betpheonix which are both very reputable..i havent heard much complaints from them like any other books out there. its worth a try IMO

thespeculator

certainly , if that is your playing style large moneylines, any sport ,any prop , then 5dimes is the place, bet365 has incredible variety and they will let you parlay everything you can imagine, but i still say 5dimes is better, are alot guys over in the UK giving the offshores a try, i would imagine if you want to win and keep playing it is better to be in the islands rather than the british isles

shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

5dimes and phoenix are the bets for making parlay as BP start a new betting engine.

Dulak

Quote Originally Posted by shantystar View Post
    5dimes and phoenix are the bets for making parlay as BP start a new betting engine.
    ya I have been enjoying using bet365's bets with parleys etc ... I like being able to change the spread/odds to where I think a team will need to win etc ...

But - if I keep winning and I get cut off I want a place to go. Or perhaps a better place to go then bet365.

and btw shanty your avatar reminds me of how I bet on the wrong team in my parley yesterday (went with the panterhs(like everyone else)).

thanks for the info guys