feelingood
    feelingood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Betmotion not paying out and banned the UK

I signed up with Betmotion on 14/05/2011

The last time I used them was in January 2013 my last bet was on the 12/01/13 giving me a balance of $269,85

The next time I tried to login was January 17th where I was greeted with this message

Due to local regulatory restrictions, Betmotion.com does not allow residents from certain countries to play in our sites for real-money. Betmotion.com, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend the list of countries from which it will not accept players.
    If you have any questions or need additional information, please send us an email at support@betmotion.com
    Thank you!

No email or notice was given this would be happening and since then I have been emailing Betomtion to try and withdraw my balance via Skrill/Moneybookers

Betmotion have been very slow to reply and first asking for ID which I sent then asking for my skrill email which I sent in every email.

The reason they give for not paying is :
    your withdrawal is open because we have technical problems with Moneybookers reading here its seems Betmotion have been using that excuse since 2011 not to paying people their money.

I think I have been treated very badly by Betomtion and their customer service.

Can anyone help with what I should do next to try and recover my money ?

Anyone here still using Betmotion with Skrill/Moneybookers ? are they paying anyone now ?

feelingood
    feelingood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Betmotion Rogue avoid

last relpy to an email today

We would like to inform you that we have technical problems with Moneybookers right now.
    We are doing our best in order to fix this inconvenient,as soon as we pay you we will send you an email .

Best Regards ,
    Leandro da Silva
    Betmotion.com

2 months of technical problems paying out but still taking money via moneybookers !

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Thanks for posting this. I have a small balance there and have now emailed them about withdrawing it - they have asked for the usual i.d. documents. I will let you know how it progresses.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by King_Suckerman View Post
    Thanks for posting this. I have a small balance there and have now emailed them about withdrawing it - they have asked for the usual i.d. documents. I will let you know how it progresses.
    4 months later ..... still waiting .....