Big Fundamental
    Big Fundamental's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle Sports Customer Service Issues?

Just wondering if anyone has received a response from Pinny's CSD department after emailing them at csd@pinnaclesports.com, or a payout in the last week or two? I've sent them a few e-mails over the last few weeks and received 0 response to any of them. I've also recently tried to withdraw, and 3 days later I've yet to receive. I've been with Pinny for a few years now, and normally, withdrawls take an hour tops.

Getting a little concerned. Let me know your experience in the last few weeks.

betpartners
    betpartners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unusual for A+ book would you not say, one would have thought that Customer service would be an essential component of an A+ book

Cannot imagine any credible rating service that would rate any book A+ if its customers ervice was crap

Lucas
    i am broke
    Lucas's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 days ago, 5k to moneybookers came within 15 mins
    CS replies were fast in last month too

pin as usual

Big Fundamental

Betpartners - I've been with them for a few years now, and I'm used to receiving fast responses from their reps via e-mail. That's why I'm so perplexed I haven't received a single response to any e-mail over the last 2-3 weeks. I'm specifically asking feedback as of late..not from a few months ago or a year ago.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

check your spam folder

make sure you are emailing from the email registered on your account or they wont respond

nitzantal
    nitzantal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    check your spam folder

make sure you are emailing from the email registered on your account or they wont respond

Good point

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by betpartners View Post
    Unusual for A+ book would you not say, one would have thought that Customer service would be an essential component of an A+ book

Cannot imagine any credible rating service that would rate any book A+ if its customers ervice was crap
    I agree 100%. Are you suggesting BetFair get a downgrade? I have another case where they zero'ed a guy's account with no explanation, and don't respond to his emails.

Arilou
    Arilou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 949

If he isn't, I am and a lot of others are too. If a book can take someone's money and keep it with no explanation, on multiple occasions, and not get downgraded, what does a rating even mean? That seems like exactly the worst thing a book could do.

Big Fundamental

6 days later and I still haven't been paid or replied to from Pinnacle. Sent in a complaint form with SBR. And yes, my e-mail I used is registered with Pinnacle (I know because I've never changed emails and have received responses from them in the past).

betpartners

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I agree 100%. Are you suggesting BetFair get a downgrade? I have another case where they zero'ed a guy's account with no explanation, and don't respond to his emails.
    Wrong thread for this Justin7, have to ask will you pick up on every comment i make and relate it to BetFair?

But anyway heres my statment.

ANY book that zero's an account without explanation then does deserve to have their rating either downgraded or at the very least put under review unless the book is prevented from releasing the reasons as a matter of law.

Now Justin7 at no stage have i condoned the action you speak of without justifiable reason and if that reason is suspicion of criminal behaviour then Betfair will not as a matter of law tell the customer why.

That i support.

You cannot release evidence to a suspect now can you.

I take it betfair sent the standard email that says about suspected criminal action etc etc.

Point is that you have a bee in your bonnet about this and everytime i explain to you that Betfair cannot release details if they suspect criminal behaviour, why wont you grasp that.

They have to follow a procedure which involves investigating the customer and informing the police, and the police tell them not to say a word that may predjudice a possible criminal charge.

If no criminal act has been done and betfair and the police are satisifed then the customer will get his funds back, on the other hand if criminal activity is proven i would suggest you advise your customer to stock up on some vaseline.

But i do agree if they have no justifiable reason then by all means downgrade them, i have no issue with that.

But i would say its almost 100% certain that criminal activity is supected and then Betfair are acting per the law.

Whether their suspicions have merit is another matter totally, i have no idea, know nothing of the case.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

If the solution were "We'll explain it to you later after our investigation is done", I'd have no problem with it. That's not what is being done. Just cryptix emails: "You broke the rules. We took your balance. We will not tell you any more."

betpartners

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    If the solution were "We'll explain it to you later after our investigation is done", I'd have no problem with it. That's not what is being done. Just cryptix emails: "You broke the rules. We took your balance. We will not tell you any more."
    Not sure that is Cryptic Justin7 "you broke the rules"

Betfair dont steal money mate, if the guy complaining to you has done nothing wrong he will get his money.

Betfair are subject to the courts of law in the UK, forget IBAS, SBR or any other organisation, it is a criminal offence to steal someones money in the UK and betfair are not above that law, no company is.

I have not seen Betfairs response and taking you at your word then maybe Betfair can word it better but it is common knowledge, well in the UK it is, that if you receive a letter saying you broke the rules then you know your under investigation.

Bottom line Betfair dont steal, but maybe they can word things better.

I would also suggest that Americans are more sensitive to letters that dont explain every last details with complete transparancy.

Brits are used to being told, we suspect you did wrong and you are under investigation.

Laws are different in both countried and what is allowed to be revealed and maybe this is something SBR should take on board when dealing with books from other countries.

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Requested a payout from Pinnacle last week. Have never had problems with their customer service, though I wish they had a phone number or a live chat thing because I dont really like waiting for emails but they are usually quick to respond. Guess all you can do is try again