ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3451

Clutchbet withdrawal time

Clutchbet just went live in Louisiana on Tuesday. I withdrew around $500 after winning a bet to test the process. Its still pending since Tuesday afternoon. All my other books are instant or near instant. If this is the norm I won't be playing on this book anymore after I use my bonus bets. Plus there's only 3 methods to withdraw...paypal, vip ach, and skrill. No debit card withdrawals however you can do deposits with debit card

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Do not use this book. They finally got back to me 4 days later saying they were having issues with skrill (even tho i made a $10 deposit just fine...had to do this so that a skrill account would be established for withdrawals). They cancelled my withdrawal and told me to try again. So I did an this time it was processed apparently however my skrill account showed zero and this was 10 hours later. Chat rep blamed me saying the issues were with me and not with them, even tho the email support said the problems were on their end. Anyways chat rep basically says oh well boo hoo contact skrill. I asked to cancel the withdrawal and put funds back in my account. She did it instant. Kind of weird if it was already processed and supposed to be in my skrill account that she could instantly put the money back in my account...what if i was lying and the money was indeed in my skrill account. Anyways the only other 2 options are paypal and i would have to deposit another 10 dollars to setup the paypal account which im not doing cuz i dont trust that would even work right...or vip ach which it wont even let me add a new bank account i have to use an old one that i had used in the past with another book. So I did $10 to test, lets see if it goes through. I got 3 more $50 bonus bets coming the next 3 mondays, I'll probably not even use them or open this book ever again once I get my funds out of it. Feels like I'm playing at a D+ rated offshore book

Thefix13
    Thefix13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2762

$10 deposits won't usually get you world class customer service

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Do not use this book. They finally got back to me 4 days later saying they were having issues with skrill (even tho i made a $10 deposit just fine...had to do this so that a skrill account would be established for withdrawals). They cancelled my withdrawal and told me to try again. So I did an this time it was processed apparently however my skrill account showed zero and this was 10 hours later. Chat rep blamed me saying the issues were with me and not with them, even tho the email support said the problems were on their end. Anyways chat rep basically says oh well boo hoo contact skrill. I asked to cancel the withdrawal and put funds back in my account. She did it instant. Kind of weird if it was already processed and supposed to be in my skrill account that she could instantly put the money back in my account...what if i was lying and the money was indeed in my skrill account. Anyways the only other 2 options are paypal and i would have to deposit another 10 dollars to setup the paypal account which im not doing cuz i dont trust that would even work right...or vip ach which it wont even let me add a new bank account i have to use an old one that i had used in the past with another book. So I did $10 to test, lets see if it goes through. I got 3 more $50 bonus bets coming the next 3 mondays, I'll probably not even use them or open this book ever again once I get my funds out of it. Feels like I'm playing at a D+ rated offshore book
    It's normal that you need to use a payment method before being able to withdraw with it. As part of anti-money-laundering guidelines.

I would just do the $10 Paypal.

As a state licensed book they will have to pay you in the end. It's not a risk really.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    $10 deposits won't usually get you world class customer service
    I deposited 250 with card. Won. Tried to withdraw to skrill since no card withdrawals. Had to deposit 10 via skrill to setup skrill withdrawals.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It's normal that you need to use a payment method before being able to withdraw with it. As part of anti-money-laundering guidelines.

I would just do the $10 Paypal.

As a state licensed book they will have to pay you in the end. It's not a risk really.
    Right but i did that with skrill and it didn't work apparently. Im not going through that again and tying up more of my money (even if only 10). I did a 10 withdrawal with the ach to test it. Never had any problem with another book like this.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post

Right but i did that with skrill and it didn't work apparently. Im not going through that again and tying up more of my money (even if only 10). I did a 10 withdrawal with the ach to test it. Never had any problem with another book like this.

I'd bet dollars to donuts it was a Skrill issue causing the delay. Terrible company imho.

if you don't get it sorted out we are here to help if needed.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'd bet dollars to donuts it was a Skrill issue causing the delay. Terrible company imho.

if you don't get it sorted out we are here to help if needed.
    Ok thanks optional. I went ahead and withdrew my whole balance via the vip ach option. If that doesn't work maybe they can send me a paper check and close my account. In the mean time I'll stick to the normal books that offer instant debit card withdrawals.

ThaWoj
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO

Now they want pictures of debit card and bank statement even tho they didnt ask for that before when I attempted the skrill withdrawal. Mickey mouse book. No chance they'll compete with the other major players we have.