miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3042

7th inning under 1.5 hits re-grade question from sun Yank/Bost game ?

ok, I have under 1.5 hits on the 7th inning of Sundays yAnk/Bost game. 5d initially has a loss, next day "adjusts" calling it a win, today it's back to a loss. I have sportsline & yahoo calling it a 1 hit inning. Call 5dimes and they say espn has it as a 2 hit inning ( confusion over whether a Stewart sac bunt was graded a hit I suspect). Does ANBODY know if there was a change of scoring? Generally I just trust 5dimes grading, but the last 2 nights the figure I went to bed with is very different than the one I check in with the next day. Bottom line, before I call back does anybody know what the correct grade for over/under 1.5 hits 7th inning of Yank/Bost game on Sunday 7/21 is? .thanks if anybody memory reaches back that far...

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Presumably the official scoring is MLB scoring; here's their version of the Stewart incident:

4.Chris Stewart singles on a bunt ground ball to third baseman Jose Iglesias. Vernon Wells scores. Eduardo Nunez to 3rd. Chris Stewart to 2nd. Throwing error by third baseman Jose Iglesias.

So 2 hits.

miaplus3
    miaplus3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3042

I see, the initial sporstline feed just read that Stewart sacrificed! Yoy, only me
    !