jimmy991
    jimmy991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Marathonbet/Panbet Financial trouble?

Hi guys, I have heard rumours that these guys are in financial trouble and cannot pay their players. I have been waiting for a four figure withdrawal for a few days now and there are reports on other forums of people waiting even longer for even bigger withdrawals.

Obviously I hope the rumours are not true and someone can put my mind at rest...?

damnasians
    damnasians's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have recently heard of many issues with them. People waiting weeks for withdrawals etc but I have been paid okay recently - even though it took some time.

I doubt they are in financial trouble so you should be okay.

damnasians
    damnasians's Avatar Become A Pro!

How much was your withdrawal btw?

rodneytrotter
    rodneytrotter's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 784

According to their last set of accounts to 31 December 2012 the net assets of Panbet Limited was a staggering 6,941,730gbp negative, after making a post tax profit of 170k in the year.

Fortunately they have some long term finance and whoever they owe 7.1m gbp, doesnt look like they need it back in a hurry.

There is presumably more to the story, possibly involving Panbet Curacao N.V 'a company registered in Curacao, Netherlands Antilles', which may own something of Marathon.
    Last edited by rodneytrotter; 07-02-13 at 01:20 PM.

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very interesting. Jimmy you should take few smaller withdrawals. Sometimes it take 10-20 seconds to send withdrawal,i didnt believe as fast as deposit. Ill take care about this news you are showing us,its good warning sign. Can sbr investigate this,so we can be rest assured that everything is ok.

nasdaq
    nasdaq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2735

Marathone seems to be in a good shape

Thursday 4 July 2013 11:00
    Fulham Football Club is delighted to welcome Marathonbet as its Main Team Sponsor. The deal, which is the biggest in the Club’s history, will see the Marathonbet logo displayed on the playing shirts worn by the Club’s First Team and its Under-21s for the next two seasons, with an option on a third year. Today’s
    http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/ju...-join-the-team

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I will keep just a low balance there, just to avoid bad surprises.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Marathonbet is the new shirt sponsor for EPL club Fulham. As far as player related issues, management actively discusses claims with SBR which is a positive.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

yeah i wouldnt worry about them, dont you find that their limits are $h*t??

wakefield23
    wakefield23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3377

I don´t get this hate on Marathon/Panbet. They will limit you soon, but until it happens, you can make a good amount. I have never had any problem with them.