BuffaloBettor
    BuffaloBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 931

Carib - ** option??

Carib tells me the ** option to deposit and withdraw funds is currently being upgraded. So that option is NOT available. They say it will be back up ASAP. Any truth to that, or has ** run its course at Carib???..It was a great way to recieve your funds quick. Thanks for any info....

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

it seems the limits are getting lower and lower for **, from everything i have read carib is a quality book and are probably telling the truth, the greek and betjm seem to have the highest sameday payout options, not sure why they can and other can't,

Duke
    Duke's Avatar Become A Pro!

you can deposit via **....but receiving is inconsistent to say the least. a benefit with carib is u can transfer to sister book sos. sos is one of the few books that offers ** daily

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Both of these books are very good & the lines are different

BuffaloBettor
    BuffaloBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 931

I love CARIB - I have an account with 5Dimes, too. But I never have used them. I never transferred funds to their sister book sos. I hope the ** feature returns to CARIB..They still payout fast via overnight FedEx check. But the ** was sameday....How is 5Dimes as far as payouts??

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    you can deposit via **....but receiving is inconsistent to say the least. a benefit with carib is u can transfer to sister book sos. sos is one of the few books that offers ** daily
    thanks for the info, i will have to try them