Danyo
    Danyo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bwin Problems

Hello,

It would be nice if you guys have any advice.

I opened a fake account because I had trouble with bwin back in the days. I put money on it and played some Poker.

After that I played heads up against one of my friends for fun.

My friend already had an account at bwin but forgot about it. So he opened up a new account with all his real information.

The next day he was at my place and played some poker when suddenly the window closed and it said Account locked / Contact the customer service.

The normal Login at bwin worked though and the money was still there.

So now I want to ask you what is going on? Did they track the IP and saw that we played against and he plays the next day at my place (same IP)?

And is it a big problem that my buddy opened another account?
    I know that its normally forbidden but he really forgot about his first account.
    I think he never used the first one.

Thanks a lot

Barbarian
    Barbarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4666

rename the thread to "Caught on chipdumping" and read bwin rules on collision play and multiple accounts yourself, donkey

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

It is a problem that your buddy forgot about his previous account.
    It is a problem that you opened a fake account.
    It is a problem, that you played from a linked IP (yes, the bookie - all bookies can trace it back).

Knowing bwin-s usual "strategy" to deal with these kind of situations, your account was closed due chip dumping, not for the reason that your friend opened a second account....not to mention, opening a second account is only possible if you want to fraud bwin by entering the name differently (and no, it's not advised, it's a fraud, you risk your money to be confiscated)...bwin won't let two persons from the same country, with same name and same d.o.b. register (just if you contact support, and prove that you are not the "other" person by sending ID).
    The fact that your friend has a 2nd account is the reason why you (and of course "your friend") won't see your money ever again.

You cannot do anything, this money is lost, and it's well deserved, as this was a very very very silly move what you did....if you want to make chip dumping, do it clever - or better: don't do it at all...

And If I were you, I wouldn't make a complaint to SBR - as this is the most clear case ever: you tried to fraud bwin - you got caught.