mfins
    mfins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1175

FiveDimes, Cust Service Horrible ************

Am a new customer with 5 Dimes after getting scammed from another book so my nerves , are already raw. Deposited a very small $100 and there site said I would recieve a $50 bonus. After taking about 40 minutes to sign up on the phone and having my CC verified and asking about the bonus I finally was able to credit my account the $100. I then said (again) please put my bonus in. She said since you used a debit card they were not able to give me a bonus. I had to use a **** Gift Card to obtain the bonus. Okay no problem credit back my **** Debit and I will run to 7-11 and buy a **** Gift Card and credit my acct that way. They said no we will not credit your CC and the bonus only applys to your initial deposit. Round and Round we go. Anyway, its only $100 but its the principle. Just credit my $100 which I deposited 5 minutes ago and let me do that deposit in a different way so I can obtain the bonus. I even offered to split the bonus and she said no. Just bad Cust. Service in my opion.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

another example 5 dimes should NOT be rated so high sure you can bet ANYTHING but CS is critical to a good rating, Tony strikes again