chrisse86
    chrisse86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

BWIN closed my account without reason nor warning

Hello everybody,

i'm a belgian player registered on bwin, since years i played with one and the same account on bwin.com, couple of months ago they developed a belgian access for belgian players: www.bwin.be, I continued to play with my account without any problem on that new platform, untill 3weeks ago my account suddenly was closed, i didn't receive any mail or whatsoever, i've sent them 5mails without any response, there where lots of marketpoints on the account + some money( not that much) but I don't understand what happened, since I had good memories regarding bwin: i played some live pokertournaments with bwin and won a nice amount of money, i decided to give it another try, last week I made up a new account and made a deposit of 50 euros and quickly inceased to +-450 euros, today i wanted to place some bets and guess what, my new account is also closed, again i've contacted belgian customer service of bwin, but no answer at all, i don't know what to do next

kind regards, christophe

sasker
    sasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Have you got proof you had the money in their in the way of screenshots? They will more than likely now say that either your account was hacked and the balance is £0 or they might deny you had any winnings left. Get away from them now as I've just had a tough 2 weeks getting my winnings from them over £1500, only for me having screenshots as proof and all my betting transactions I reckon I would of been robbed of my money.

hunter111
    hunter111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by chrisse86 View Post
    Hello everybody,

last week I made up a new account and made a deposit of 50 euros and quickly inceased to +-450 euros, today i wanted to place some bets and guess what, my new account is also closed, again i've contacted belgian customer service of bwin, but no answer at all, i don't know what to do next
    Do u really ask, why they have closed ur account?
    I think, you wont get your money back, cause u have made a big mistake and break their rule (point 4 > One Account)

Quote Originally Posted by sasker View Post
    Have you got proof you had the money in their in the way of screenshots? They will more than likely now say that either your account was hacked and the balance is £0 or they might deny you had any winnings left. Get away from them now as I've just had a tough 2 weeks getting my winnings from them over £1500, only for me having screenshots as proof and all my betting transactions I reckon I would of been robbed of my money.
    Sasker, his story is completely different to yours, cause (i believe) u don`t have 2 accounts at bwin!

chrisse86

@sasker: sadly i don't have any proof or whatsoever reg my balance or the several thousands of market point, it's not only the fact that they closed the account that botters me, also the not warning or not explaining why is driving me insaine + they dont answer emails

@hunter 111: If they close my account i have zero accounts, what to do when you have absolutely no idea what's going on but you think everything will work out eventually, you make another account, not the first of me i agree but the other one is closed so the new one is the only one, so one acount and i don't break any rule and i don't made a mistake their i think, but the whole idea of making a new account was a mistake... but that doesn't changes the fact that what they are doing is wrong: closing accounts without warning or explaining + not answering emails, i mean that's the whole purpose of a customer service: HELPING CUSTOMERS

sasker

As bad as they are they responded to my emails everytime, some days straight away and others needing to send 2 the same and they'd get back to me a day or 2 later. They wont explain as they are have awful customer support with a 4 hour a day helpdesk too. They don't like people winning full stop. I would say you'll lose your money as if you can't login you can't prove you had winnings.

chrisse86

can police or some sort of investigation do something? this is a pure crime, there's no difference between what they're doing and a robbery in a supermarket

hunter111
    hunter111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

can police or some sort of investigation do something? this is a pure crime, there's no difference between what they're doing and a robbery in a supermarket

U have opened a second accound, after your 1st account has been closed without any reasons.
    Bwin is bullshit in the last weeks/month, cause they are closing accounts again and again, BUT you had to discuss with them, called them and asking why they have done it. And as long they don`t answer you or the problem is solved, you cannot open a second account.

Your datas are stored in the system and it isn`t allowed (nowhere) especially at bwin to open a second account. So the system hs recognized, that you have registered again and that`s why the 2nd account is suspended too.

I would cll them in your case, but i see black, that you will get your winnings from the second accound, but maybe you will get back your deposites

chrisse86

unfortunately, there's no phonenumber available for the belgian platform, we can only contact belgian customer service through mail...

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its not a crime. Its a civil matter.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

So call whatever number you can use. They must have a German number or something.

unfortunately, there's no phonenumber available for the belgian platform, we can only contact belgian customer service through mail...

sasker

Good job your winnings are small as I doubt you will see them again. Having 2 betting accounts especially with such as poor outfit like BWIN is asking for trouble.