horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

10BET livebetting WARNING

I submitted the following bet (tennis): Davidenko over 12,5 games played @1.71 - Davidenko has 6-1 4-4,the score in the 9th game of the second set is 0-0; the bet is not accepted for about 30 seconds, not until the score is 30-0 for Davidenko on his opponent's serve; I immediately go on live chat and ask them to cancel my bet because of this and ofc the CS says that what I am saying is not posible and the bet will not be canceled.

I am a little responsible for this myself, because this is not the first time something like this happened to me - last time it was a basketball O/U bet and the odds change was not important; but in tennis, 2 points in a game mean a lot, especially when there are only a few games left to play (in my case the odds for my bet changed from 1.71 to 3.50, which was great for 10Bet, so ofc the bet was accepted).

OFC, if a bet is submitted, still not accepted, and the odds change in favor of the bettor, the bet will allways be rejected.

SO THINK TWICE BEFORE USING 10BET LIVEBETTING.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

I have placed only one livebet at 10bet and this long time ago, it was on over 1.5 goals at some football game and it was 15 minutes before the end and of course they waited 10 minutes to accept it when the odds changed from 2.1 to 3.7 or something like that. My first and only livebet there... It seems that they try to copy asians but still decide every bet individually if they will accept it or not. I am pretty sure that they accept all under soccer bets fast but over they wait for few minutes to see if there will be a goal...

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    I have placed only one livebet at 10bet and this long time ago, it was on over 1.5 goals at some football game and it was 15 minutes before the end and of course they waited 10 minutes to accept it when the odds changed from 2.1 to 3.7 or something like that. My first and only livebet there... It seems that they try to copy asians but still decide every bet individually if they will accept it or not. I am pretty sure that they accept all under soccer bets fast but over they wait for few minutes to see if there will be a goal...
    now that you've mentioned it I remeber something like this happened to me too: a few minutes after submitting a bet I actually logged out and logged back in and the bet was still not accepted/rejected ... only after another few minutes they finally reject it (ofc by this time the odds were in my favor)

horja1
    Grrrrrr

anyone knows if 10Bet is connected to Bet365? both have the same exact live odds for a lot of events (tennis, basketball).

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

I completely agree. 10bet's live betting is maybe the biggest scam in industry.Legal scam for now...

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Leave this jokers... Save your money!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry about that horja1 , I used their live-betting 1 time by playing a bet on odds 2.35 and I won it without problems !!! They take long time to accept the live bets so better for you to play at Bet365 live because they are the best

dimejack
    dimejack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

All that is sad. What's the best place for live betting?

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by dimejack View Post
    bet365, marathon, asians, betfair

dimejack

Could you give me some asians? And what is the different if I bet on asians or somewhere else?

filipinho

Could you give me some asians? And what is the different if I bet on asians or somewhere else?
    Essential asians are SBOBET, 188bet & 12bet.They are great only for soccer and have high limits both pre-match and live, low juice, fair live betting, and almost never limit winning players.Must have bookmakers.

horja1
    Grrrrrr

thanks for hijacking my thread ... I know you are new here but you are allowed to start your own thread

dimejack

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    thanks for hijacking my thread ... I know you are new here but you are allowed to start your own thread
    I am sorry, I hope you will get solved your problems horja1. No offense.

dimejack

Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    Essential asians are SBOBET, 188bet & 12bet.They are great only for soccer and have high limits both pre-match and live, low juice, fair live betting, and almost never limit winning players.Must have bookmakers.
    Thank you for the information. I am trying to compare some odds right now. I see there are some other bookies. Does it mean that SBOBET is the best place for Asian handicaps?