a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

DSI Streak Contest

Pretty neat idea. Make 1 pick a day similar to Covers contest. Have to make a pick every 3 days

At streak of 5 = $25 freeplay
    Streak of 9 = $100 freeplay
    Streak of 13 = $500 freeplay
    Streak of 17 = $2500 freeplay
    Streak of 21 = $25000 CASHHHHH

Monthly winner $1000 freeplay

Appears to be a non-ending contest.

I'm in.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

DSI always coming up with some great promos/contests. Love this one.

crazylox2001
    crazylox2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

can everyone do this..dumn question i know but imlooking for a new book and cant find the contest on the site

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Quote Originally Posted by crazylox2001 View Post
    can everyone do this..dumn question i know but imlooking for a new book and cant find the contest on the site
    I don't see any disclaimers but I'm sure they are somewhere. Don't know if you need a current balance or what

crazylox2001

can i get a link.i cant find it anywhere

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

I don't know guy, I logged into my account and there is a contests tab. There was no info needed just start making picks

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Most of their contests require an account to be "active" within 1-3 months of winning contest, that usually means $200 balance or making wagers in that timeframe.

tto827

http://www.betdsi.eu/contest-streak-rules.aspx?ci=2

BETDSI streak contest is subject to the rules below. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited by law.BETDSI Streak Contest is free to enter. Make sure you read and understand the following rules before playing, particularly the section about claiming prizes. The BETDSI Streak Contest game is scored automatically to eliminate human error, and all rules are strictly followed and enforced for all players.This is a Contest where entrants are rewarded for making consecutive correct selections of winners of specified sporting events. Prizes will be awarded for 21 consecutive correct picks, 17 consecutive correct picks, 13 consecutive correct picks, 9 consecutive correct picks, and 5 consecutive picks.
    How it works

• Each day, registered entrants may select the team who they believe will be the winner in only one of a series of games listed. Limit one selection per person per day.
    • You may select teams from the games listed on our Today's Picks contest page only. If your selection is a winner, you will receive one point towards your streak total. If your selection is a loser, your score will be reset to zero. If the game results in a tie, your score will not change. If a game that you have made a selection in is postponed, suspended, cancelled or removed from the board for any reason, your selection will not be counted and you will be able to make a new selection for a game played on a future date.
    • You must make a selection on a game played within 3 days of your previous selection or your score will be reset to zero.
    • Over/Under picks for MLB are graded as a push for games that do not complete 9 innings played (or 8.5 if home team wins). Your streak will continue at the same level prior to this selection.
    • Each eligible registrant to receive a score of 21 (21 consecutive correct selections) will receive $25,000 cash. Additional prizes will be awarded for streaks of 17 consecutive correct selections, 13 consecutive correct selections, 9 consecutive correct selections,and 5 consecutive correct selections.

How to register
    Limit (1) username per person/email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.The user who signs up the user name is the only person eligible to win a prize, even if other persons log-in under the user name and make picks.
    Prizes

• Grand Prize (awarded to each registered entrant to make 21 consecutive correct selections – is $25,000 cash. betdsi.eu retains the right to change the grand prize for specific events at any time. The grand prize during these events will be of equal or greater value than $25,000.
    • All registered entrants who make 17 consecutive correct selections will receive a $2,500 free play (5X roll required), regardless of when entrants’ streak ends.
    • All registered entrants who make 13 consecutive correct selections will receive a $500 free play (3X roll required), regardless of when entrants’ streak ends.
    • All registered entrants who make 9 consecutive correct selections will receive a $100 free play (3X roll required), regardless of when entrants’ streak ends.
    • All registered entrants who make 5 consecutive correct selections will receive a $25 free play (3X roll required), regardless of when entrants' streak ends.
    • The registered entrant to accumulate the most wins each month will receive a $1000 free play (5X roll required). If multiple entrants are tied in wins at the end of a month, the following tie breaker will determine the winner: (1) Win percentage for month (2) Member who submitted their first pick of the month the earliest (time stamp).

IMPORTANT: betdsi.eu's Streak Contest is free to enter, however contestants must have an active betdsi.eu betting account to collect the full prize amount. An ACTIVE betting account is defined as having wagered at least $100 no more than 30 days prior to the start of the winning streak. Otherwise, winning contestants will receive 10% of the listed prize amount.Contest participants who are NOT members of the Rewards Loyalty Program are NOT eligible to win any prizes.All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize values are in US dollars, and cash prizes will be awarded in US dollars.
    Conditions of participation
    No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, local and provincial laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. All winners of prizes valued at $100 or more may be asked to sign and return an Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
    Internet
    Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the game process. Caution: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the game is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.The BETDSI Streak Contest game is an ongoing competition. You can enter at any time. When your winning streak ends, you can immediately make another pick and try to start a new streak.All prize winners must have a valid internet e-mail address. To be eligible to receive postal prizes, entrants must have a valid US or Canadian Postal Address. PO Boxes are not acceptable.
    How to claim prizes

• When you win a BETDSI Streak Contest prize, an automatic email will be sent to you the next day asking for address and account verification. You must respond to this email within 5 days to claim your prize. If you ignore the email, no prize will be awarded. After you respond, the prize will be credited to your BETDSI betting account.
    • You are limited to one username when playing BETDSI Streak Contest. If a person is entering picks using more than one username, that person is deemed not eligible to win any prizes.
    • You must verify that you are at least 18 years old to be eligible for any prize.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

How's their betting menu compared to Bookmaker?

tto827

^^Same organization, so I would assume its the same, never played at bookmaker myself though.

crazylox2001

so yea i made a account and they called me 3 times in what the last hour or so..they want my money bad

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT

Quote Originally Posted by crazylox2001 View Post
    so yea i made a account and they called me 3 times in what the last hour or so..they want my money bad
    Typical. Glad I deposited with them and not legends

tto827

DSI calls me 4-5 times a year. Usually offering 100% bonus for whatever season is starting, as strange as this may sound to you, I appreciate the sales calls, being a platinum member, they are respectful and have listened when I asked them to email me as opposed to calling over the phone.

They know I'll re-up when, and only when they make it worth my while, so they don't bother me the rest of the time, I'm sure I've just gotten lucky, but that's my experience.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    ^^Same organization, so I would assume its the same, never played at bookmaker myself though.
    Slightly different lines at times, also appears to be posting lines later for some events (college bball comes to mind immediately), but otherwise the same I think.

nbpayton
    nbpayton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1543

I had 8 in a row and lost yesterday but haven't rcvd the freeplay yet? Has anyone rcvd their freeplay. I'm asking mostly because I'm 1st for month which is 1000 freeplay and ends after tonights games.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Quote Originally Posted by nbpayton View Post
    I had 8 in a row and lost yesterday but haven't rcvd the freeplay yet? Has anyone rcvd their freeplay. I'm asking mostly because I'm 1st for month which is 1000 freeplay and ends after tonights games.
    You have to send them an e-mail within 5 days I think, so make sure you do that to get the free play.

nbpayton

I did send them email today with no response and also did live chat(they said would go in today). I'm not worried about the $25 free play but will certainly want the 1000 free play if I win the month!!!!

tto827

I talked to live-chat about the FP. They know there is an issue, they are supposed to email you and you have to respond in 5 days. Those emails have not been sent out, they told me that my contact was noted, and that as long as I respond to their email within 5 days of whenever they send it, there won't be any issues.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

anyone know the odds of hitting 21 straight plays at -110 odds?

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    anyone know the odds of hitting 21 straight plays at -110 odds?
    Pretty simple to figure out, 50/50 chance on any play. 2^21 = 2097152

So 1 in 2,097,152

griffey38
    griffey38's Avatar Become A Pro!

ESPN Streak for the Cash has been doing this for 3 years. It is not BetDSI's idea!

nbpayton

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    I talked to live-chat about the FP. They know there is an issue, they are supposed to email you and you have to respond in 5 days. Those emails have not been sent out, they told me that my contact was noted, and that as long as I respond to their email within 5 days of whenever they send it, there won't be any issues.
    Thanks for info. I took over 7.5 in stl, wind is blowing out pretty good. If I win I will win month I'll be 9-1 so I will win tie-breaker. If I lose I could still win but need help!! GL with your bets tonight.

tto827

Thanks for info. I took over 7.5 in stl, wind is blowing out pretty good. If I win I will win month I'll be 9-1 so I will win tie-breaker. If I lose I could still win but need help!! GL with your bets tonight.
    Same to you, I started out 5-0 then lost but missed a day so I was a game behind you anyhow, cooled off now though. Best of luck, hope to see you on the leaderboard in the months to come.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by griffey38 View Post
    ESPN Streak for the Cash has been doing this for 3 years. It is not BetDSI's idea!
    espn doesn't give you freeplays at 5,9,13,17.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Actually, this is pretty different than ESPN's game. It's closer to covers. Games only, low odds only.

ESPN has props has sometimes has very lopsided matchups.

Plus covers has prizes for different level streaks, while ESPN only pays the highest streak.

tto827

The standings for monthly wins didn't update at the conclusion of yesterday's games. If the two guys with 8 wins both lost I would have been in the tiebreaker for the $1,000 FP.

DSI really has to get this thing working a bit smoother. It'll be the third time I've had to deal with them in the 11 days since this started.

You also should be able to see other players picks once the game has started as well.

nbpayton

Hey tto how do you know u hold the tiebreaker?

nbpayton

I was a little confused because it says higher win% but if you have a tie that means you've picked one more game and have one less win

tto827

Hey tto how do you know u hold the tiebreaker?
    I don't know, I'm saying I would be tied at 8-2.

Stupid that we can't see what people's picks were once the game starts, guess we just have to take their word for it on what time the other players chose their first game which was the next tiebreaker.

Not everyone picks every day, some dude might go 22-5 next month, whereas someone else goes 22-8.

Hopefully one of us gets this freeplay Payton, did you go 8-2 or better in April?

nbpayton

I would think your win % would be less if you have 8 wins in 11 games then 8 wins in 10 games?

nbpayton

I can tell u that i had 8 wins and lost and I did look at other guy with 8 wins and could tell he lost from daily leaderboard

nbpayton

It's all a little confusing and annoying right now!!! I'm pissed because there is no way to tell like you said and I've been running bad. I could use 1000 freeplay!!! LOL

nbpayton

Sorry TTO I didn't see that you said would be in tiebreaker

tto827

I would think your win % would be less if you have 8 wins in 11 games then 8 wins in 10 games?
    Yes it would.

nbpayton

I had 2 days where all i need to do was pick winner and I lost both!! I really like Braves yesterday and made horrible decision at last minute!! Just my luck lately

12 Last