I have a problem with dobet.com (aka dontbet.com)

For the last month they have not been accepting bets from my account. I have a balance of £80 which I cannot withdraw, due to "minimum £100" withdrawal requirements. Even if my balance was above £100 I am very skeptical that they would ever payout.

When I try to bet it says your account has been blocked, see your messages for instructions on how to unblock your account. There are no messages regarding how to unblock this and I have desperately been trying to contact this book for the last month, but they have not replied to any of my three internal messages. They also do not list a contact email address ANYWHERE. I have even tried firing off emails to support@dobet.com help@dobet.com info@dobet.com and the once active affiliates@dobet.com. All of these messages come back as failed to send.

I think this is a very dodgy place to store money. That said I will never give up on my £80 balance, and I will to my best to track down the individuals behind this organization until they deal my problem and pay me what I am owed.