Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Moneybookers wire delays?

Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing any delays with respect to Moneybookers bank wires.

I'm referring specifically to TDCanadaTrust, as I withdrew via wire some 9 business days ago. I don't know how many out there use Moneybookers, but that amount of time is virtually unheard of in terms of waiting.

Anyway, I've contacted TD, but they only recommended I ask for a SWIFT trace from the sending back. I'm just hoping that this is not TD's latest escalation of anti-gaming transfers, as the number of banks up North here that will process withdrawals is slowly but surely dwindling.

Mikelo
    Mikelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

I am in Europe so not much help, but I just got a wire from MB today and it took 2 working days as always. However I think that MB state on their website that wires take up to 5 working days and you should contact them asking about this delay.

Stumpage
    Update your status

Thanks Mikelo.....I have got in touch with them, and they have stated that a delay of this length is "unprecedented". Not the type of word you want to hear when your funds are involved.

Anyway, they are running a trace on it, which could take up to a week. Frustrating, but interesting nonetheless.....

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

stump, i am trying an ewallet (ewallet express) deposit through email transfer and it won't work, i have a feeling the banks keep blocking these transactions, it is always down, they will give this crap about technical problems , but i don't buy it , the banks are blocking them

thespeculator

i was going to deposit through moneybookers to 5Dimes, but i won't know, 5dimes doesn't even give you the option of a secondary payout method, atleast with greek you just have return your original deposit through the deposit method

Stumpage
    Update your status

Spec, I've got a Moneybookers check coming as well, though it will not arrive until the end of next week at the earliest. Regardless, it will be interesting to see what happens when I deposit that at TD. For the most part, it's always been an incident-free event, so I can only hope that continues.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have never waited that long but it has been awhile since I processed a wire withdrawal. FWIW, I wired some funds their way (from TDC) a couple weeks ago and it was super fast. Like under 2 days.

Stumpage
    Update your status

Yeah Mud, I've never had to wait this long, not even remotely.....Maybe Al Queda intercepted the funds and are plotting their next move. I'm sure that's what ScotiaBank would think anyway.....

nenad
    nenad's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-3 days in europe by mb

Stumpage
    Update your status

Usually here as well.....Obviously, not the case this time.

Stumpage
    Update your status

Money arrives.....Maybe starting a thread at SBR solves all that ills. Anyway, many days late but it is here. Just left wondering what the delay could have been.....

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stumpage
    Update your status

lol Nice Mud.....

thespeculator

glad to here it

Skalatharx
    Skalatharx's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been waiting 8 days for mine, they have never been this slow for me before.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

tachi
    tachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Money arrives.....Maybe starting a thread at SBR solves all that ills. Anyway, many days late but it is here. Just left wondering what the delay could have been.....
    August.

chance
    chance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 833

I have just had a problem with one of mine. Has been credited to my account today. It normally takes a couple of days for me but it took 6.

Quite a few of us have been having problems it looks like. If I don't get a reason from them they will lose some of my business.