erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

The good thing is they give you lots of options to pick from regarding % and RO on their promotions page. I usually like to bet for couple of weeks, so im cool picking higher percentages for higher RO. CS told me they will be adding Tennis on the RO formula which will help me.

jazy989
    jazy989's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got payout via p2p next day. Nice book so far

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2404

free Jazy!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hankwins

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by erickvivar View Post
    The good thing is they give you lots of options to pick from regarding % and RO on their promotions page. I usually like to bet for couple of weeks, so im cool picking higher percentages for higher RO. CS told me they will be adding Tennis on the RO formula which will help me.
    holy shit...

i get it now.

"cs" didn't "tell you" they'll be adding tennis on the ro formula. what costa rican clerk would know that? even if they knew that, why would they tell you?

you work for bet revolution. it's obvious now. it all makes sense. i can't believ i didn't realize it sooner. this explains why all your post are so mindnumbingly dumb, just as betrevolution's response to these allegations of theft have been.

erickvivar works at BetRevolution. Respond to his posts accordingly.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

The CS guys are there, is the chat software that gets disconnected. A couple of times I ask things and I didnt get an answer, after refreshing the page and clicking again on the chat I get them and they re-posted the answer they gave me on the previous conversation to show me they were trying to reach me.
    I just asked, while checking their promo page. The free payout promo they sent on Thursday expired today early on the morning and new promos came out. They said will put up their 100% for march madness but it is not official until mass mail goes out probably tomorrow.

more proof that erickvivar works for this scam book. how many fukking chats do you have with these guys? every other post of yours is "i just got off of live chat, they said we, i mean, they are going to offer a 100% bonus 12x rollover offered this friday till sunday, customers must call in and quote code BETREV100..."

you're pretending to be a customer, presenting everything from the customer's point of view, but in reality you are marketing for bet revolution. just cut the bullshit. you can't come clean because if you post "we are offering a 100% bonus with 12x roll friday till sunday, quote BETREV100 when you call us" sbr would put a stop to that because you guys don't give them any advertising dollars (and now you've gone and made things worse by stealing from clients...)

erick, looks like you're going to get what you deserve. what's your plan when the book you work at goes belly up? i hear there's high demand for taxi drivers in san jose?

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with lecubs, total betrev shill. dead giveaway was the numerous post stating BR's rating was unjust.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7750

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    I agree with lecubs, total betrev shill. dead giveaway was the numerous post stating BR's rating was unjust.
    Hank lecub is just hating on Eric. Im pretty sure Eric is just a happy customer that's why he's going that extra mile to say whats on his mind. I also feel or felt before that the ratings for this book r way to low.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4826

I kind of doubt Eric works there also.I was a little high on this book also until I see the 20 cent baseball lines they are offering.

Keith Richard
    alive and well

No baseball or NBA lines up yet. WTF?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Pop corn... Anyone still play here?

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

fuckin thieves.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

I didn't stop playing there once everything went down with those players. Just deposited a couple of weeks ago for the 100% bonus and will be requesting a payout in the next few days.

Legions36

Yes i have received payouts after those scammers got caught trying to cheat this book.

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have continued to use them. I wouldn't keep more than a 4k balance in there. Like anything else there is risk/reward and you need to be able make a judgement call on your risk tolerance.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    I have continued to use them. I wouldn't keep more than a 4k balance in there. Like anything else there is risk/reward and you need to be able make a judgement call on your risk tolerance.
    Good clarification because most people think when we say play at places to put the whole life savings in places when we only suggest playing with only some $. Thats about the right amount of tolerance or comfort ability at smaller shops for me but i have seen no change in cs or payouts after that obvious "scammers".

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I kind of doubt Eric works there also.I was a little high on this book also until I see the 20 cent baseball lines they are offering.
    Wake up Richard, of course he works there.

Keith Richard
    alive and well

Quote Originally Posted by InsiderHer View Post
    Wake up Richard, of course he works there.
    You might be right. I don't really care as I stopped playing there.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Good clarification because most people think when we say play at places to put the whole life savings in places when we only suggest playing with only some $. Thats about the right amount of tolerance or comfort ability at smaller shops for me but i have seen no change in cs or payouts after that obvious "scammers".
    Boom. Can't say it any better. Deposit a small amount, get the 100% bonus. Meet the rollover or bust out, rinse, repeat...

Not hard folks.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Still there, no issues on my end.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

BetRev stole 23k from me, hopefully they won't steal from you.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Peeig View Post
    BetRev stole 23k from me, hopefully they won't steal from you.
    Nope, they won't. You know why?

I won't let my balance even get to 10k.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

That sucks. But one has to question why you would keep 23K in a D- book? When your balance reached 3k, you should have been withdrawing. Lesson learned the hard way unfortunately.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Nope, they won't. You know why?

I won't let my balance even get to 10k.
    And u won't try and scam them....

Peregrine Stoop

Peeig didn't scam them. He beat them fair and square. He and the other player are separate people placing bets out of their own bankrolls.

Legions36 don't know shit. Think his posts are probably libel.

Peregrine Stoop

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    That sucks. But one has to question why you would keep 23K in a D- book? When your balance reached 3k, you should have been withdrawing. Lesson learned the hard way unfortunately.
    I've gotten that high before at a D- off of a 1k deposit. When you sweep teasers back-to-back weeks, it happens. Can withdraw all the way but D- books sometimes cannot pay out as fast as I can beat them. Am I supposed to just stop betting? Good luck getting payouts when you give no action.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I deposited small amount, have ran it up.. about 700 left of RO and will be requesting payout

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    I deposited small amount, have ran it up.. about 700 left of RO and will be requesting payout
    Good stuff kid. You'll have no issues withdrawing.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Peregrine Stoop View Post
    I've gotten that high before at a D- off of a 1k deposit. When you sweep teasers back-to-back weeks, it happens. Can withdraw all the way but D- books sometimes cannot pay out as fast as I can beat them. Am I supposed to just stop betting? Good luck getting payouts when you give no action.
    Obviously you need to keep betting to meet rollover & sure it's possible to run up a high balance when hot. But as soon as rollover is met, the safe play is to withdraw majority of funds no matter how long it takes. When you receive payment, then reload for another bonus. No need to keep betting with a high balance after roll is met, bet somewhere else & patiently wait for your payments. When dealing with D books you obviously need to be more careful & pro active withdrawing funds, so you don't find yourself out 23K.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Obviously you need to keep betting to meet rollover & sure it's possible to run up a high balance when hot. But as soon as rollover is met, the safe play is to withdraw majority of funds no matter how long it takes. When you receive payment, then reload for another bonus. No need to keep betting with a high balance after roll is met, bet somewhere else & patiently wait for your payments. When dealing with D books you obviously need to be more careful & pro active withdrawing funds, so you don't find yourself out 23K.
    I detailed how this could happen in a different thread...........if you can't imagine it, then don't worry about it, they probably won't steal from you, because you don't win long term. But should you happen to win, you have seen this book very publicly rob me for 23k, so don't say you weren't warned.

And Legions36, you have no idea what you are talking about, I didn't scam anyone.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest

Yes i have received payouts after those scammers got caught trying to cheat this book.
    since when does winner = scammer?

legions you're an idiot

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Peeig View Post
    I detailed how this could happen in a different thread...........if you can't imagine it, then don't worry about it, they probably won't steal from you, because you don't win long term. But should you happen to win, you have seen this book very publicly rob me for 23k, so don't say you weren't warned.

And Legions36, you have no idea what you are talking about, I didn't scam anyone.
    And we really believe u did nothing wrong, even they wen't out of there way and posted screenshots to prove that u guys did some kind of sh-it. Sorry u lost your balance but don't come on here saying nothing happened because your not the only person that is a winner there, you and those others that tried to circumvent the limits are the only ones this happened to. Plus u say i have no idea but yet u kept 23k in a small shop like them unreal, im not even sure i would want 23k in a B rated book and i like all the B rated books yet u insist on doing this at a D+ at the time book when everyone that plays at this place knows to only bet certain amounts, get reload bonuses all the time and not try and bankrupt a good thing. This is all your fault and noone elses, but im real sorry this happened to u.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    since when does winner = scammer?

legions you're an idiot
    This thread is Betrev not Topbet, your in the wrong place. And yes I personally think those guys were scammers because of what i know with this place and from what i saw and read with my own eyes. I'm not the only one either, everyone else who uses them will say the same thing as me, go back and read the threads about people that play here but yet u insist on showing up in places that u never even used and call people idiots......

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

sounds like their solid. thinking about taking advantage of the cash bonus I remember hearing about a 90% or 100% cash bonus can someone explain how to get this? I only see 50% on their front page.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

they take CC again...they used to but stopped

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll

And we really believe u did nothing wrong, even they wen't out of there way and posted screenshots to prove that u guys did some kind of sh-it. Sorry u lost your balance but don't come on here saying nothing happened because your not the only person that is a winner there, you and those others that tried to circumvent the limits are the only ones this happened to. Plus u say i have no idea but yet u kept 23k in a small shop like them unreal, im not even sure i would want 23k in a B rated book and i like all the B rated books yet u insist on doing this at a D+ at the time book when everyone that plays at this place knows to only bet certain amounts, get reload bonuses all the time and not try and bankrupt a good thing. This is all your fault and noone elses, but im real sorry this happened to u.
    I circumvented nothing, I bet my own money..........I didn't scam anything or anybody.............so don't spread any misinformation about me. I was robbed, plain and simple.

First 12345 Last