Pair of 5s Sir
    Pair of 5s Sir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4231

Is anyone using this GP?

Is anyone using this method outh there? Seems kind of hokey.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

I will hold off and see if they are around after Footbal season if they make it through that they are probably good to go

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

i've used it twice and it worked well for me, just ignore the gold part and just treat it like a regular e wallet, the price of gold is a matter of a few pennies , for or against you, don't worry about that part, I like it because you can load with ** or **,

i thought the whole gold part was weird at first , but it really is no big deal, the real test will come on how well they work on payouts, but so far so good

RICHIE801
    RICHIE801's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive used it a grip, its all good.

mmike032
    mmike032's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8274

I think the gold is just a marketing ploy, the money is probally backed by shredded paper

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

this thing works. It is the same as the gold exchange system that was shut down 2-3 years ago in US. But this one is in CR. It will be around for some time, at least a few years I guess...

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

******* is in CR? It would be nice to have SBR visit with the principles and maybe give us a little clue about what they've got going on.

RICHIE801
    RICHIE801's Avatar Become A Pro!

its just a middle man, once you deposit into ******* the book takes all the funds out of the ******* accnt.

username474
    username474's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by mmike032 View Post
    I think the gold is just a marketing ploy, the money is probally backed by shredded paper
    I dont know if it's a marketing ploy but it could protect them from the USjd. They don't process gaming transactions they process gold payments.It's the same kind of run around they do in Japan were gambling is illegal. The people pay cash for ball bearings that they put in these slot machine type things that spit out tickets. You then take the tickets to cash in for gold coins which you then take next door and sell for cash. This is what you will be doing in the US in like 5 years.

username474
    username474's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

GP is in Panama City,Panama. I think they have potential.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by username474 View Post
    GP is in Panama City,Panama. I think they have potential.
    i agree, i think the gold part is for legal purposes or some other reason to say we aren't part of online wagering, but it is just like a moneybookers or neteller, i hope they work out,

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

its almost the same like e-wallets right?! nothings new on it. but the only thing is that
    unlike moneybookers and neteller just few currency is supported,. am i right?!

bettman
    bettman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by username474 View Post
    I dont know if it's a marketing ploy but it could protect them from the USjd. They don't process gaming transactions they process gold payments.It's the same kind of run around they do in Japan were gambling is illegal. The people pay cash for ball bearings that they put in these slot machine type things that spit out tickets. You then take the tickets to cash in for gold coins which you then take next door and sell for cash. This is what you will be doing in the US in like 5 years.

That sounds like this Jackie Chan movie i just watched called "Shin Juku Incident"........slot machines with ball bearings

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by 316316 View Post
    its almost the same like e-wallets right?! nothings new on it. but the only thing is that
    unlike moneybookers and neteller just few currency is supported,. am i right?!
    actually they have quite a few currency options , i think i saw all the major currencies usd , canadian, euro , pound