atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes and Cashing out - How much should you keep on there?

I have taking 1000 for 8000 and just cashed out my first 1000. Just do not want to run into trouble were they try to keep my money. How much should I keep on there if on average I bet 400 a pop?

Anyone ever run into trouble and what is your bankroll

Sundevil78
    Sundevil78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I use 5D and had the same concerns, but after lots of research, it seems to me that the only people that have problems taking out from 5 dimes after big wins are people who are doing shady things (Multiple accounts to skirt the bet limits, etc.). I have been with them for a few years and never had problems with payouts after I did the authorization. I wouldn't trust my money anywhere else personally.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

best book available to US gamblers your money is safe with them. You shouldn't be worried about it.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

400 bucks a pop for a 7k bankroll.... if you want an honest opinion, you need to pull out as much as you can as fast as you can, because betting that % of you bankroll each bet is going to make you go broke faster than a buffet on fat girls eat free day... other than that, you have no worries getting paid from 5dimes at any amount you happen to get to.