noahone
    noahone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Peculiar request from sportsbetting.ag when requesting a low $ payout? Is this legit?

I turned $200 into current balance of $1900+ at sportsbetting.ag

They offered me 3 "free plays" and being naive I jumped all over them and won with 2 of them. After trying to make a $500 withdrawal of my balance (then around $1600) they got denied.

The explanation given was I had to meet the rollovers first (which were fulfilled) and to get ANY of my balance out of them I had to deposit $50 for each free play I won.

I rechecked the email and their own rules/regulations which mention you need to do this to ever cash out the winnings BUT how can they hold my whole balance ransom until I send them a $100 deposit?

Is this legit and normal for most sports books offering "free plays"? Should I send them the $100???

It doesn't make sense to me why I would give a bookie $100 when I have an account balance of $1900.

I know it may seem like peanuts to some of you but I played nickel-dime bets for 2 years and enjoy playing especially winning 80% of my bets the last year but dealing with these guys when it comes to getting money back is a real bummer.

I actually have $650 invested in this balance as I lost $450 in a year before depositing the last $200 and running with it.

I'm not even going to try and cash it all out....if I can just get $500 or so first I'd be happy but obviously I don't want to LOSE another $100 into a money trap but it's hard to walk away from $650 when I have $1900 of play money sitting there (it's not real money until I get it).

Thanks for any help/advice!

Noahone

CHANTICLEERS
    Cobra Kai Never Dies!
    CHANTICLEERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

good luck I had the same experienced in October last year turned $100 into over 10k playing BJ then tried to request a payout of 2k 2 different times but was denied then I was told to send a copy of my drivers license, copy of utility/ bills and make a deposit $100 due to freeplay and 1x RO requested several payouts of 2k but no success til I gave it all back on sports wagers, then they started calling me about theyre great reup bonuses STAY AWAY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by noahone View Post
    I turned $200 into current balance of $1900+ at sportsbetting.ag

They offered me 3 "free plays" and being naive I jumped all over them and won with 2 of them. After trying to make a $500 withdrawal of my balance (then around $1600) they got denied.

The explanation given was I had to meet the rollovers first (which were fulfilled) and to get ANY of my balance out of them I had to deposit $50 for each free play I won.

I rechecked the email and their own rules/regulations which mention you need to do this to ever cash out the winnings BUT how can they hold my whole balance ransom until I send them a $100 deposit?

Is this legit and normal for most sports books offering "free plays"? Should I send them the $100???

It doesn't make sense to me why I would give a bookie $100 when I have an account balance of $1900.

I know it may seem like peanuts to some of you but I played nickel-dime bets for 2 years and enjoy playing especially winning 80% of my bets the last year but dealing with these guys when it comes to getting money back is a real bummer.

I actually have $650 invested in this balance as I lost $450 in a year before depositing the last $200 and running with it.

I'm not even going to try and cash it all out....if I can just get $500 or so first I'd be happy but obviously I don't want to LOSE another $100 into a money trap but it's hard to walk away from $650 when I have $1900 of play money sitting there (it's not real money until I get it).

Thanks for any help/advice!

Noahone

noahone

That is NOT rico suave! Damn.....it's REAL hard for me to just let all of that balance sit there in limbo when they claim just $100 rolled over once will free it all. Maybe I'll just send one payment request a week for the rest of my life just to piss them off? Already put one in today for $1000.

I did read a few comments from people online who claimed to have been paid in the last few month, maybe if I ONLY ask for $200-300 they will be more likely to pay? Who knows.

CHANTICLEERS
    Cobra Kai Never Dies!
    CHANTICLEERS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

LOL!!! in the flesh baby
    Quote Originally Posted by noahone View Post
    That is NOT rico suave! Damn.....it's REAL hard for me to just let all of that balance sit there in limbo when they claim just $100 rolled over once will free it all. Maybe I'll just send one payment request a week for the rest of my life just to piss them off? Already put one in today for $1000.

I did read a few comments from people online who claimed to have been paid in the last few month, maybe if I ONLY ask for $200-300 they will be more likely to pay? Who knows.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

that is BOL, can't knock them for throwing free cash at ya in hopes you recieve nothing.

noahone

I know, it's a great strategy on their part.....totally lock up a player's balance until they send MORE money. I have no problem sending the money if they truly will pay out, even if it's a slow payout.

IF this is common practice among all the bookies, that's fine, I just want to know? Does anyone know? I've never had an account with anyone else.

noahone

OUCH! That Denver game hurt.

Anyways, I'm not getting much feedback other than seeing on another post where people ARE getting slow payments from them so I'm going to send the $100 or $150 (can't remember what) deposit soon to "free" up my $2k.

Thanks for those that posted info.

noahone

Whoo! The gamble to send in 150 to appease the "free play" bets paid off. I requested 1/2 my balance on 2/15 and it was cancelled/reinstated on 2/21 due to them wanting to change check to MO. I just got the package today and verified all is good!

I also got the $50 waived for requesting the payout on a Friday. Sorry to hear from people who got boned by this place but all my plays are free now as I got my investment back + a little more.