MM23
    MM23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet365 realtion to me!!!

Hello.First I wanna say that I'm one big client for them for country like Bulgaria.Last month I bet 11 000 BGN = 46xBulgaria minimum salary.Today I know that they offer to me for new season the lowest bonus when I bet so much money.Off course I ask them for new higher bonus.They reject me the bonus,but when I told them to choose to give me some good bonus for loyal client for a long time or to close my account..they give me 15% first deposit bonus.Yeah you see right 15%.Off course I reject this funny offer and ask them how to accept when the bookie when I bet for years give me 15% bonus and bookies where I never bet give me 100% deposit bonus how to accept their offer.Now they tell me if I want to resuspend my account.This bookie really go down and down evey day..

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

No book will offer you a 100% reload bonus regularly. You will see books offering you a 100% bonus for your FIRST deposit only and that bonus will usually have a cap and a large rollover. If not, it's most likely a scam book that will not pay you at all.

BET365 are not a book (at least anymore) that are mad about giving cash bonuses anyway. They are similar to Paddy Power in their promotions. They offer alternatives to the % deposit bonuses which in their way can represent more value.

BET365 and Paddy Power will usually offer FREE bets, (bet £25 and receive a £25 as free bet) and thats it as a first deposit, no more reload bonuses unless its football season or whatever. (like what I was recently offered). These books can offer more than a reload bonus in a way. For example, money back specials and 100% accumulator offers. These promotions can offer more value than your reload bonuses with rollovers etc.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

europeans who bet large amounts should go with pinnacle, they have all of your soccer needs and tennis, which is what i think what people in europe like to bet , 5dimes also has excellent soccer and tennis , even better than pinnacle IMO, but their payouts are limited for big bettors to collect , don't waste your time with bet 365

andrea
    andrea's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds funny.. check out 5dimes...

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have yet to see a European book witha generous bonus ... US books are a lot more generous with bonuses. So 15% relaod with B365 (who I dislike immensely for other reasons) is very generous.

rolybea
    rolybea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

for bet 365 is very good... youre lucky that they dont limit your bet at 3-4 $ for each bet... they wrote me that i will not receive any other bonus and they cut my limit the same day.... just because im winning too much and they will not make any money from me.... So youre lucky if youre still available to bet good amount there....

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Wow, you are seriously complaining that you asked - and only got 15% redeposit bonus - and you are closing your account for this - and coming to SBR after it?

Than probably soon you have to close all your accounts at all bookmakers, as for your request, I can't see any of them offering you better redeposit bonuses...lol...I still cannot believe that somebody opened a topic for this reason....wow

316316's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha! your making yourself funny! lols! you ask for bonus then when they give you, still asking for too much?!
    buddy it will be on the dicretion of the bookie if they will you or not! dont dare to ask them to choose in
    closing account or give bonus.. your just 1 member, but they also have a lot! lols!
    come to think of it, your forcing them to give bonus.. haha that is funny.. if you are a big punter better open your own bookie!
    lols! haha// jsut a friendly advised!

MM23
    MM23's Avatar Become A Pro!

As I said this ammount is very big for Bulgaria And as in other topic you can see they will give 100% reload bonus if you don't use your account for months.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.

Quote Originally Posted by MM23 View Post
    As I said this ammount is very big for Bulgaria And as in other topic you can see they will give 100% reload bonus if you don't use your account for months.

Yes, 100% bonus up to 100 Euro maximum with a 3x rollover. Your 15% offer probably has less restrictions and a larger cap.

Iwus1103
    Iwus1103's Avatar Become A Pro!

Once upon a time there was one bookie, that offered huge reload bonuses regularly. Its name was Goldvictory. :-(
    And that is the end of the story.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Bet365 is a long time good bookie (except the limiting of course), they have nothing common with Gold Victory.

As for the bonus...this bonus was clearly ment to lure back users, who haven't bet for a long time....so more you bet with them,
    you received less bonus.....other bookmakers make this type of promo by simply offering a welcome back promo for the old users, and nothing for the recent users....for me it's the joke of the year to hack a bookie for offering less bonus than for other users....and yes, I am from Eastern Europe too, so I know that this is not a little money....still, sportsbetting is not about bonuses, and I don't think that bonus hunters are welcome here...of course, accepting bonuses is not a sin, but what you wrote simply makes no sense for me...

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.

Quote Originally Posted by fixxer View Post
    Bet365 is a long time good bookie (except the limiting of course), they have nothing common with Gold Victory.

As for the bonus...this bonus was clearly ment to lure back users, who haven't bet for a long time....so more you bet with them,
    you received less bonus.....other bookmakers make this type of promo by simply offering a welcome back promo for the old users, and nothing for the recent users....for me it's the joke of the year to hack a bookie for offering less bonus than for other users....and yes, I am from Eastern Europe too, so I know that this is not a little money....still, sportsbetting is not about bonuses, and I don't think that bonus hunters are welcome here...of course, accepting bonuses is not a sin, but what you wrote simply makes no sense for me...

Very true. I would never leave a book over a bonus. I'm not with the book for their reload bonuses. (I usually don't take reload bonuses anyway, I can't stand the rollover)