thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

GP at 5dimes

has anyone used ******* at 5dimes. They say they have it know for both deposits and payouts, but i am a little reluctant to use it until i can get some feedback from sbr land. If you have used it for another book how fast are their payouts through ** or **( from GP account to you) and what is the max they will payout.

thanks

Gold-Pay
    Gold-Pay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    has anyone used ******* at 5dimes. They say they have it know for both deposits and payouts, but i am a little reluctant to use it until i can get some feedback from sbr land. If you have used it for another book how fast are their payouts through ** or **( from GP account to you) and what is the max they will payout.

thanks
    The Gold-Pay policy is as follows, max ** and ** payout is $3,000 per request, no limit to how many you can request. Withdrawal requests submitted before 2 PM EST are processed same day (ie you receive the control number) and after 2 PM the next day.

thespeculator

thanks gold, i signed up with you guys, 5dimes is my choice of books, have things been running smoothly with them, i know matchbook has been with you longer ,but i prefer 5dimes for the variety

thespeculator

thanks for your feedback on the matchbook!!!!

Gold-Pay
    Gold-Pay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    thanks for your feedback on the matchbook!!!!
    Your welcome. Everything is going fine with all of our merchants.