luckyalex1
    luckyalex1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stan James Problems

Hi,

I transferred 100€ to bet on the game Kilmarnock vs. Hamilton. The bet limit is at 40€. I called the support team, because i believed this to be a system error, but no, this is the real limit. I can bet with my friends for 40-50€ i dont need a bookmaker for that. 40€? Is this a international bookmaker company or a local pizza campany for this money? But this is not all. My accepted bet of 40€ whas changed, they just decided to me lower odds. This must be the most incompetent and unprofessional bookmaker (its not really a bookmaker for 40€ limit bets) i ever seen. This first bet at this company will be canceled, my money withdrawal and my account deleted. Are there other bookmaker that have so low limits and cancel bets out there?

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

The limits may depend on where you from, I dunno. They are a standard Euro book, nothing amazing from them but I do not believe they would stiff players in the way you are describing. I'm not suggesting that you are lying but are all the facts been laid out on the table?

sinkhole
    sinkhole's Avatar Become A Pro!

stanjames is totally worthless even if your account is new you will not get more then 100euro on anything and usually u can bet $30-$40
    how can they even make any money???

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

They make their money from mug punters betting horses and dogs(lucky 15`s and that sort of thing)and big acca`s on the football coupons.

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

useless book like ALL UK books (without exception) - chickens !!!

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkhole View Post
    stanjames is totally worthless even if your account is new you will not get more then 100euro on anything and usually u can bet $30-$40
    how can they even make any money???
    Good question!

I guess they have 500 Millions of dumb 3 Euro punters every day