pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

help regaring bet365 bonus

I need some help for 2 reasons : 1)english is not my first language 2) i am a newbie at online gambling.My question is : If i deposit 100$ ,do i get 100$ bonus immediately,or do i have to stake 100$ and after that i get the 100$ bonus ?

In order to qualify for your bonus, please follow these simple instructions:

Open an account, make a deposit of €10* or more and you will be entitled to a 100% bonus on your qualifying deposit up to a maximum of €100*.

Once you open your account we will send you a 10 digit Offer Code ending in NCDBS via email. To claim your bonus, simply make a qualifying deposit, visit the Enter Offer Code page in Members and enter the code.

If you do not receive the Offer Code ending NCDBS, or would like to update your email address please visit Members.

To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to play through your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a withdrawal.

* or currency equivalent

Hide Terms and Conditions

• Qualifying deposits must be a minimum of €10*.
    • The maximum bonus that can be claimed is €100*.
    • To bet with your bonus, play through the amount of your qualifying deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to rollover your deposit and bonus 3 times prior to making a withdrawal.
    • If the stake rollover requirement for this bonus has not been met within 90 days of the first qualifying deposit any funds held in the bonus balance will be forfeited.
    • Offer closes 23:59 UK Time 31st December 2012.

Kladjo
    Kladjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1302

You get 100$ bonus immediately. One of the best bonus!

zwoeins
    zwoeins's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7599

No - you have to bet your deposit amount first.
    But only once.

Kladjo
    Kladjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1302

Quote Originally Posted by zwoeins View Post
    No - you have to bet your deposit amount first.
    But only once.
    To claim your bonus, simply make a qualifying deposit, visit the Enter Offer Code page in Members and enter the code.

Deposite ->enter code -> bonus ready for play

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kladjo View Post
    To claim your bonus, simply make a qualifying deposit, visit the Enter Offer Code page in Members and enter the code.

Deposite ->enter code -> bonus ready for play
    To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice.

Are you talking from experience because I think that part clearly contradict what you just implied?

pellumb, not sure if things has changed since it was a few years back, and my memory may not be 100% correct. But if I recall the process correctly its, deposit > enter code (bonus shows up in your account, but you cant play with it) > roll over your deposit once ($100 in your case, and the bonus becomes available for betting) > roll over 3x ($600) and it becomes withdrawable.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

thanks for your input guys

muffins
    muffins's Avatar Become A Pro!

benandjerry is 100% correct.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Bet your first deposit once and your bonus will be available to bet.