Nicodemus
    Nicodemus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Has Anyone Recently Been Paid by TopBet? (11/28/12)

There are several posts about bounced checks. And I didn't see any reported payouts in the November
    payout thread. Has anyone recently successfully received money from them??

I have a small account there. Will I be paid or no way?

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I was paid out $850.00 on a $150.00 deposit about 6 months ago. Stopped playing there though because of there being far better options.

guru555
    guru555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Don't do it. Topbet is bouncing checks left and right this month. Customer service line is impossible to het a live person and no one responds to emails...

wpenfield
    wpenfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I was paid out and my check bounced but they sent a replacement check before I even realized that had bounced. So far, so good with the replacement check. I also recently got another payout for a larger amount from the, which I desposited yesterday and hasn't bounced yet. As it pertains to customer service, I had no issues with them. The general operator transferred me to someone who knew exactly what was going on and had me send a picture of the bounced check. She said the bank that those checks were from has closed and they are in the process of reissuing checks as we speak.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

I deposited 250 there and lost. Last week the money returned back to my card. Then I received email from them saying it was a bank/processor error and they will let me keep the money. I guess I can say they paid me no problem.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: guru555